JPM75 Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 So....here I go! Start box build on Friday! Went and got my MDF, and what not today....and before I even start, it's MDF-1....Joe-0! LOL Got this just loading it in the Hoe! Wish me luck, I'll post pics as I get stuff done! Thanx to the people I got advice from, I appreciate it! "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
CR Boom Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 good luck... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
Team_DC-Derrick Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 that mdf kicked your ass the first round ! so whens round 2? The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
uhoh_45 Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 when the saw blade touches the wood R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Team_DC-Derrick Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 time to cut a bish! gl bro !! The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
JPM75 Posted March 31, 2009 Author Report Posted March 31, 2009 that mdf kicked your ass the first round ! so whens round 2? Yep....I was like FUCK! Round 2 will be Fri., I know something is going to happen, I work the next few nights, and get off Fri. morning, it's my weekend off, so hope do get stuff done! ( With out injuries I hope! LOL ) Maybe I'll take a little power nap, OR just drink a big ass MONSTER, or ROCKSTAR!! "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
JPM75 Posted March 31, 2009 Author Report Posted March 31, 2009 This is what I just sold, it was okay for a little while, but you all ways want MORE, AND MORE, AND MORE! I know none of you guys ever have that problem!?! LOL "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
stereomayhem Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 Get to work! Don't forget those pics! www.stereomayhem.com
MATTMAN24 Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 so whats going in the hoe HIDS and projector headlights forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99528-hid-projector-headlights-and-hid-kit-look/ 24's and Tires forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100286-24s-with-tires-for-sale-east-texas/
uhoh_45 Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 it was okay for a little while, but you all ways want MORE, AND MORE, AND MORE! I know none of you guys ever have that problem!?! LOL thats why you start big go big or go home is the motto(sp) R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.