Woopty F#cking Doo.......thanks For The 10 Or 15 Bucks Lol

Now that is "change" you can believe in. . .

Edited by bkolfo4

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

So workers are getting an extra $10-15 a week while unemployed here just got a raise of $25 a week.

Depending on what state they are from they or their former employer paid into that and it has nothing to do with any other program. It is not assistance but an insurance that someone paid a premium on. Collecting it is a right.

Depending on what state they are from they or their former employer paid into that and it has nothing to do with any other program. It is not assistance but an insurance that someone paid a premium on. Collecting it is a right.

Incorrect. The $25 a week raise here in SC came solely from federal funding. It is not part of unemployment insurance compensation. And FYI the money collected from employers does not cover anywhere near the amount needed to cover the # unemployed here. The majority of it comes from State funding. It's silly that the federal government is gonna give people who aren't working more money than the people who are. I'm also willing to bet that this $10-15 a week is just another tax advance like the previous stimulus money and will come out of your next year's tax return. That means everyone will be paying this money back come tax time next year.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Incorrect. The $25 a week raise here in SC came solely from federal funding. It is not part of unemployment insurance compensation. And FYI the money collected from employers does not cover anywhere near the amount needed to cover the # unemployed here. The majority of it comes from State funding. It's silly that the federal government is gonna give people who aren't working more money than the people who are. I'm also willing to bet that this $10-15 a week is just another tax advance like the previous stimulus money and will come out of your next year's tax return. That means everyone will be paying this money back come tax time next year.

5-9% of documented workers are drawing unemployment. 100% of them have had some sort of unemployment insurance payed towards their possible jobless future. That leaves money from the 90% or so of the money paid into the insurance left to cover those who actually claim unemployment. There should be plenty of money there to cover the less than 10% claiming money that is rightfully theirs. An increase is not such a bad thing. Are you saying unemployment benefits are more that workers salaries? If that is the case your state needs to come back through the looking glass.

Of course the increase comes from your next return. So has every other "stimulus" payment. But for some reason the new guy gets more grief over it than the old guy. I am not being political either, I just do a little math and it takes me a long way.

Are you saying unemployment benefits are more that workers salaries?

No, what I'm saying is that unemployment benefits are more than what is being paid in by employers. 100% of workers salaries isn't being paid in to the state. The state covers the rest. Last I saw SC was 2nd nationally with a 10-11% unemployment rate. Not that any of that matters in this discussion over federal stimulus. My point was the federal government is giving unemployed more money than workers.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

im gonna try and not say anythign political , but i think if this fool dont make a big difference in the next year or 2 i see something bad happening.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

No, what I'm saying is that unemployment benefits are more than what is being paid in by employers. 100% of workers salaries isn't being paid in to the state. The state covers the rest. Last I saw SC was 2nd nationally with a 10-11% unemployment rate. Not that any of that matters in this discussion over federal stimulus. My point was the federal government is giving unemployed more money than workers.

It is an insurance and like any other insurance they count on a very low (it is compared to the amount paid in) number of people filing. They hedge their bets though. The system is setup for the situation and calling it federal money is just a way to try and anger people whom may not agree with the current boss. That is a shame because doing the numbers will bring relief to the undecided yet ready to be informed. When things level out I am going to starting crunching the numbers and figure the speculation based on rhetoric and make my way through the fog of bias and ignorance. I am basing everything on what I hear and running out past what I actually know wish me luck, When I get started I concentrate on little other. Moma and the kids will be out of town and I will have time to start to finish through an absolutely retched sea of horse shit.

The system is setup for the situation and calling it federal money is just a way to try and anger people whom may not agree with the current boss.

I'm not calling it federal money to anger anyone. I'm calling it that because that's what it is. The extra $25 a week people on unemployment here in SC are now receiving is straight from the federal government completely seperate from anything the state or employers are paying. That's a fact.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

damn i got $30 bucks on my check, was more then i expected - the wife hopefully will get the same.....so i officially changed my view on this :D

i made a new thread about it and i will close this one to avoid any confusion.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916