Kicker Ds/ Ks

troy

The 3 way 6x9s do great for rear fill. I had the 2way 6x8s in my doors the 3 way 6x9s on top off the box like a rear deck and the tweeters up front and it did very well.

the ks or ds series? ks i assume?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Ya ks. Dont waste your money on the ds. Like said earlier they distort even on a good amount of hu power.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

i have the ks series, 2 sets in my 150, i thought they got loud till i added some woofers, now there not nearly as loud and the sq isnt that great, im looking to upgrade down the road :( and yes there ran off a amp

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i have the ks series, 2 sets in my 150, i thought they got loud till i added some woofers, now there not nearly as loud and the sq isnt that great, im looking to upgrade down the road :( and yes there ran off a amp

See mine was the total opposite. I ran mine all off the amp and it was plenty loud. ATT I had 4 tweeters and 8 coaxels though.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

See mine was the total opposite. I ran mine all off the amp and it was plenty loud. ATT I had 4 tweeters and 8 coaxels though.

well maybe thats my problem, 4 tweets, 4 mid basses, 2 lvl 5 15"s and a stetsom 7kd, just dosnt keep up but its all part of the game i guess

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Ya man you need more highs. lol. I was running 3k to my bl 15s and my 4 quart comps are just perfectly mellow with it.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Archived