JasonJones Posted April 2, 2009 Report Posted April 2, 2009 Again subs are 2 Fi BTL 18" if anyone could help me out with box measurements I'm planning on taking this on by myself.... Went up the street and this guy wanted 1k BASE for a fiber box.... Not sure how to lay out measurements but I'll try.... Room available is 36" Depth, 46" Width and preferably around 24" Height(But it can be whatever). Going for SPL out of this and going to be powering it with a RF T40001bd at the moment but upgrading to 2 eventually. ANY help is greatly appreciated!
JasonJones Posted April 2, 2009 Author Report Posted April 2, 2009 And of course I forget one of the most important things.... Its an 01 Expedition.
flashlight_65 Posted April 2, 2009 Report Posted April 2, 2009 what are you tuning it to? My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
AI James Posted April 2, 2009 Report Posted April 2, 2009 im taking care of Mr. jones atm. he'll have himself a design here shortly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.