Bringing The Burban Out One Last Time.....(*updated Pics 8/5*)

yeah man any vids and pics of the burban?

I don't have anything other then an older 8mm Video camera laying around here somewhere...really not my thing though to show videos of the side of my truck or a cup blowin around.... :rolleyes: Maybe next time 99Vic sees me he can bring his video camera cause I wouldn't know how to get it on here anyways. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

i like your burban man well maybe just a vid around and of it slapping lookes clean adn low all cali style.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Niiice TJ. When I get back in town, I'll make sure to bring the HD cam when I get a demo. :D

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Thanks Guys...Rims 17X8 Front and 17X10 Rear Boyds w/ Nitto rubber(255X50 and 275X50). In 1995 When I bought the Burban a 4-6 Drop and 17 Rims were the thing to do. As time went by 20's on up came into play but when you look at a truck on 20's from the front or rear it doesn't look as "Fat" as my truck does....I just liked my look better. My wheels fill my wheel wells.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

• 5 months later...

i just read through 5 pages for no pics?? What happened mann?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

^x2

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Archived