Jump to content

Waiting On Packages Or Still Building For Koc ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

:blink::wacko::crazy: Well then, i think you are going to need 4 B's then

I would if I had them, and If I had A D then we would really be good :D

I got your addy now.

We be fuckin up your neighborhood tomorrow night

:diablo:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

you shouldve let me know that you needed 4 B's instead of 2 B's..I would've sent a couple extra :D

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

^^^ i was just thinking-

how many 2500s equal an an inferno?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

you shouldve let me know that you needed 4 B's instead of 2 B's..I would've sent a couple extra :D

B's are the 1K's ;)

4 A's would of been sic!

I have a feeling I would be calling rusty Monday morning.

At least I have 2 E's in the truck for the IASCA part :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Bill gets the award for the mind fuck/tease of the day. i will know eventually wat he is talking about.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

A- 2500

B- 1000

C- ?

D- 8000

E- 4ch?

whatchu got for Cs?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

I think you are right. I'm still tired and can't take this much thinking in the morning.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

still waiting for fedex..................................

................................

.................................

...................

................

jeez its been like a whole 15 sec...............

..............

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

A- 2500

B- 1000

C- ?

D- 8000

E- 4ch?

whatchu got for Cs?

-Drew

you guys don't know what C is?

Y'all should hang out in chat more often ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

SUISUN CITY,

CA, US 04/02/2009 7:25 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

CA, US 04/02/2009 7:00 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Tick Tock :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7804 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...