Bmoorman05 (brian Moorman) From Db Linc Designs Is Terrible, And Owes Me $175

Well I agree with you on the insurance part but that's not how it goes. I say chuck it up as a loss or find him and get your 175 back one way or another.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

i will text him today for you and let him know of this post to see what he will do. and a FYI for future shippers anthing that is shipped through the post office automatically has a $1,000 insurance coverage. my mom used to work for them in florida and she told me this.

----reference's----

meade916

i will text him today for you and let him know of this post to see what he will do. and a FYI for future shippers anthing that is shipped through the post office automatically has a $1,000 insurance coverage. my mom used to work for them in florida and she told me this.

your moms dead wrong. you have to pay for insurance at the post office, its not auto 1k.

I'm glad you made the post because I know not to buy from them thanks. Have a list

J&T DESIGNS

M5

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

I'm glad you made the post because I know not to buy from them thanks. Have a list

:angry:

Hold on now... dB Linc is not at fault for this. It's somebody who is unfortunately associated with them. Don't give the whole company a bad rep until you do some research. One bad post about some dude who works there doesn't nullify all the good shit they've done for everybody. Gah

And the seller should ALWAYS insure the package. I even insure my $20 items that I sell because back in the day, I was fucked by USPS.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Neo it's just as if you went out to eat and that shift messed up your food your not going to just hold it against that shift of workers but the whole company as one that's life if you don't want a bad name then get rid of the people who give you a bad name.

The way I see it this guy has had plenty of time to make it right.

If it were my shop or name out their it would have already been taking care of with 2 new Fi Q's and he would no longer work for me or be around me what so ever I have no use for people like that.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Neo it's just as if you went out to eat and that shift messed up your food your not going to just hold it against that shift of workers but the whole company as one that's life if you don't want a bad name then get rid of the people who give you a bad name.

The way I see it this guy has had plenty of time to make it right.

If it were my shop or name out their it would have already been taking care of with 2 new Fi Q's and he would no longer work for me or be around me what so ever I have no use for people like that.

Uhh, not really. He sold them equipment not related to their company. So really it's a personal issue, it has nothing at all to do with Db Linc. Like if someone that worked in a restaraunt came to your house and cooked shitty food for you, you would more than likely still go back to the restaraunt if the food and service was good.

You should apologize and shutup.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Ok just to make you happy I'm sorry for saying I wont deal with them. Still wont. But bro either way this guy is hurting the name of this company, the owner should talk some since in this guys head. All I'm saying is that I could not do this to anyone ever, it just ain't right.

Just stay on paypal man and keep it up and you'll get your money back just have your proof.

If that don't work just go with a small claim's court and you'll get your money.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

your moms dead wrong. you have to pay for insurance at the post office, its not auto 1k.

hey James, do you think because of situations like this, maybe sales on items such as amps and subs should have to have insurance? It's always assumed and it only costs like two extra bucks, which is hardly make or break with these big purchases?

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.