Jump to content

Post Your Desktop.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Posted Image

yea, i don't clean my desktop up. lol. i hope it doesn't get deleted by tinypic for having him smoking. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted

Posted Image

just starting to figure out win7 i never played with vista so Im a real newb hahaha

Posted

To the OP, what program are you running to do that?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Dale how did u make your task bar small lol

I been trying to make it skinnier for about an hour now cant figure it out help me out brotha

Posted

Hey David...

The task bar conforms to the size of the icons on it....so if you want it smaller, all you have to do is make the icons smaller.

here's how:

-Right click on an empty area on taskbar

-Click Properties

-In your "Taskbar and Start Menu" properties, go to the "Taskbar" tab

-Check the box that says "Use small icons"

-Click ok and there you have it...

How are you liking W7? I love mine...no probs so far...let me know how it works for you man

Posted

Dale how did u make your task bar small lol

I been trying to make it skinnier for about an hour now cant figure it out help me out brotha

right-click on the task bar then choose properties the check use small icons i just did it on my win 7

edit : Dale is faster then me at typing lol

Posted

I am absolutely Loving Win 7

thanks for the tips Dale and Jd, after doing that I like it even better woooo.

i love 7 no way I could run anything less now

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4592 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...