Sonic Electronix

yeah theres no cheap way to hit 150, especially in a single cab, it's been said already, blow through, with a crap ton of cone area, and a shit ton of power with isn't cheap, you could do it with a bunch of 80 dollar cvrs maybe, but it's gunna eventually add up, and even if you do have the equipment, and it doesn't get built right.. it's not going to perform

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

nobody is being a dick or anything.

pics or ban is a forum joke on here.

derick is right.

a 155 on that meter is more like a 146-149 on the new TL.

the reason everyone gets defensive about it is because when people are getting metered on different types of meters it throws off the general margin that everyone bases loudness off of.

if half of the people meter off the AC and half off the TL.

then there is no general rule for how loud it really is.

its like people throwing up 1/8 mile trap times against 1/4 mile times.

I could probably do it in my single cab silverado if I wanted too but Id have to cut do some cutting and have one hell of a design for a pair of nightshade 18s on a pair of 3000ds Id probably have to do some sort of a band pass which wouldnt be a huge deal since Ive got tons of room as its a long bed but that would also defeat the purpose of why Ive got the truck which is to use as a truck and all the extra weight would be a killer especialy when Id have to pull the trailer because I essincialy wouldnt have a truck bed anymore if it was me Id much rather build another vehicle for crazy bass and use a truck as a truck and do a small system in the truck

Ok I get what The Airforce guy was saying I get it now I take stuff offensive some times so sorry if I come off wrong to people..lol And mad props on that Derrick 160 damn so thats what u was talking about I guess I see it looks like the other meter I posted in the pic I get it now Thanks Bro.

Where was that 160 at, at SBN Derrick ;). Anything is possible in car audio. What some ppl didnt tell you is that you can get LUCKY lol. If you build it they will come...

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

here is a loud ass blown through.

he does 155 at 32HZ on the TL.

edit: forgot the link. it is below.

and another.

i think his scores were on the old TL.

so its probably a db or two lower on the new TL.

see what i mean. it throws the basis off.

just know what numbers you did and on what mic and you will be fine.

Archived