Sundown Audio

Ap30001 Or 2 Rf 15001bds

You want the best amps possible and you're even considering Audiopipe? Bleh.

If you genuinely want 'the best amp possible' then you're looking at the Kicker Warhorse, Stetsom 10k, RF T15K... I think you don't really know what you're looking for ;)

To answer your question, the 2 RFs will KILL the Audiopipe.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Im not saying audiopipe is great cause i own one but they do make power but need some power to feed them. Would it push 4 type rs? YES! If you can get a good deal on it, do it! Dont let opinions ruin your decisions! :)

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Boon i know RF is quality over AP but the price per watt is a big diffrence bro seen the AP's only 400 and the RF's runin around 500 ea. I just herd bout the AP never had any off brand shit b4 right now i got 2 kenwood KAC-9104d's but they dont push my R's hard anuff

He didnt say best for the money. He just said best, and out of the two RF is the best. Although why not a sundown 3000D? Sundownz has one for sale if its not already gone ;)

Edited by Chubby Chaser

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i think you will be more then happy with the ap amp, and it costs 1/3rd of what the 2 RFs will cost i think lowest i might have seen was 340 or so

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones