Hannah's Dc Bass Racer! "lola"

ONLY KERF PIC!!

Posted Image

:D

i've gotten some.... inspiration... from a said saturn vue

-Drew

SEXY!!!!!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Saa weet!!!!! YOU GIRL!!!!!! Maybe this will help my wife to get motivated..... We need more women in Bassrace!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Not sure the distance from the Alt to the battery but I have some pieces of 4ga and 1/0 that are exactly 36in long and a Fuse holder if you want it. That "twisted" 8ga is ghetto.....

Posted Image

1-4ga has no ends

1-4ga has ring terminals on both ends

1-1/0 has no ends

1-1/0 has 1 ring terminal on it

Kicker fuse holder has one of the screws to hold the wire in missing but that you can find that at your local Orchard/HD store.

Let me know if you can use any of this and PM with your info so I can get it out to you. I'm in Manteca so should'nt take but a day to get to you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

AH! T*1lowsuv* gave me a great idea! we tossed her old power wire into the corner i think i'm going to just get an 8ga ring terminal from osh and use the fused section of that for the alt to bat B)

gaddamnit i cant believe i didn't think of that, must have been spaced out pretty bad last night haha

Thanks man for the offer! :friends:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

2 things

We need more pics

Drew you are one lucky guy to have a girl thats into car stereo that much :D

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Thanks guys!

just swapped alt wire

Posted Image

She still has the stock mini alt and now 0ga ground, i left the stock wire so this should just help. Fuse included ;)

-Drew

**whenever i say "I" it is doing a task that she has a hard time doing. we're not using the "proper" tool to cut and crimp so it takes lots of stength and i help her out

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived