Anyone Play Wow(world Of Warcraft)

I've been playing MMOs for the last 4-5 years now. was always a console man. but then went PC and got hooked into MMOs. i saw some of the older posts of SOCOM/God Of War/Gears of War and all that other good stuff. but lately, PC MMOs have taken over a bit more.

So, does anyone play WoW? what server/faction/profession/race

i got a few characters.

58 Dwarf Warrior on Draenor PVE Jactheripper(name had to be changed cause someone found BeerdedClam to be offensive)

25 Dwarf Hunter on Vashj PVP Kenjiro

29 Undead Rogue on PVP Tortheldrin

so thats basically it for me. been tweakin on my undead rogue in some BGs for some of the better items. "If" i would have went the way i wanted to (and not listened to Chicken) i would have started the game as a Tauren Warrior on a PVP server. but you know how that goes, want to be on the same turf as your boys.

Oh. has anyone seen pics/videos of Huxley? if not, check that out. XBOX360/PC MMO. its CRAZY. from what i have seen, it mixes FPS with a Gears of War type scene. but that was a while ago and things may have changed now.

they werent on the same servers though, I never once ran into a player that was on a pc when I played ffXI

i did...most of my LinkShell was on PC and i was on PS2. i even had my 360 and PC going at the same time on the same server. i could have got PS2, XBOX360 and PC on all at the same time on the same server.

i just bought this game and it seems like it would be cool if i knew what to do. What is the object? I killed a pig and a tiger so far but ummm what am i supposed to be out there doing?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i just bought this game and it seems like it would be cool if i knew what to do. What is the object? I killed a pig and a tiger so far but ummm what am i supposed to be out there doing?

the goal is to level up/kill other players/get phat loot

if you pick a low population server you can kiss the kill other players part goodbye. theres hundred of quest to complete that require you to kill certain things and whatnot, like all MMO's the beginning levels are rather ho hum, but the higher you get the more involved your task are.

the goal is to level up/kill other players/get phat loot

if you pick a low population server you can kiss the kill other players part goodbye. theres hundred of quest to complete that require you to kill certain things and whatnot, like all MMO's the beginning levels are rather ho hum, but the higher you get the more involved your task are.

pretty much what he said. im on a PVP server(player vs player) and im flagged (pvp sign ON) and if a member of the opposite faction comes into my hood, i have the right to kick his ass (if i am the right lvl and all. wouldnt want to fight a level 60 guy who will smoke me in 2 hits). when you have a flag ON, it means you are always ready to fight someone. although, if you are on a PVP server, and are in a area under your factions control, you wont be attacked by non faction people with flag OFF. if you are in a uncontested area(no one owns it) you will be flagged automatically.

PVE servers(player vs enemy) means you fight monsters only and not people of the other faction. although, you can still flag yourself ON, it usually doesnt happen(why play a PVE and be flagged PVP, could have been PVP from the start if thats what you wanted)

i would say, levels 1-20 are kinda repetitive, you kill, you quest, you kill some more, you quest some more. once you hit 20+(although it can be done around lvl18) you can start to do instances(area where you can take x amount of people into a zone and fight mobs for better than normal armor/xp). you can also start to BG(Battle Grounds). its a cross server type thing where its good vs bad...you either capture the flag, take over bases, or destroy bases. its fun. you can really test your skills out here.

there IS a lot more to this game. there are some kick ass sites out there for you too if you ever get stuck. a lot of people get bored quick cause of the slow lvl 1-20 scene. but if you can push past that, you can start to have some real fun.

i have never played it. I heard its way too addicting so i didnt want to put myself through that. lol

it is way to addicting. but i like it over some of the other MMOs. its not entirely party based. you dont need a group to run around and do everything. youc an pretty much play by yourself if thats what you want. im lvl29 and my little bro is lvl34. he pretty much worked at his own pace and got to 34 solo. although he did ask for some help today and some guild members assisted him.

thats why i like World Of Warcraft and thats why i play it.(thought i would throw in the ending statement to make it sound more like a essay)