Jump to content

Hertz


moose

Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe some pics/vids? For the price I just got quoted they better be insane....actually all of the hertz Hi-energy line better be amazing :)

pics of the 6X9s? or what?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Posted

i can snap some pics of the hsk 165 6.5's if you'd like

Sure. Im trying to get anything to convince myself that I should do this. Because I have alot of other things I could do with this money :)

Posted

Thanks for the pics!

I assume the tweeters come with multiple mounting brackets?

....and when are you installing them? I'd like to hear them.

Posted

how about an enclosure...is it necessary to have them enclosed (maybe one of those rubber cup looking things) or just installed in the door will work and sound good?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...