Well my grams died early Friday morning 14 years after my gramps i feel like i should of spent more time with her.... and that i failed at being a grandson she lived next store and the only times i really went to see her was holidays or when aunts uncles where there not because i didn't love her just cause she felt down all the time and im not a emotional person and hide my feeling all the time so it was hard for me to be around.. im just a wreck right now not knowing what to do my mind running all over the place... refusing to cry... im sitting here alone at home while everyone is next door at her house just because i keep feeling the need to cry and not wanting any one to see me... i don't know just needed to vent and this is really the only forum i goto really funerals tuesday and i know ill bust down and cry in front of everyone but ill be ok thanks for listening/reading

Kevin

i say you just cry man if you dont want anybody to see you man do it in a room by your self it's okay to cry(even thought if some people crying is for girls)not true man its for somebody that you loved and cared for if you hold it in you could end up just doin more bad then good for holding it in.just stay strong man keep your head up and remember all the good time you had with her and even if they were a litttle bit they still will cheer you up.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.