Psychlone Question?

on the 26th im wanting to do psychlone, you get regular points too right? and i can use a screwed song correct? i read the rules and believe i can

Competitors may use the program material of their choice while competing.

Additional Guidelines:

* The program material being played must originate from a source unit that is specifically designed for installation and operation in a 12-Volt auto sound environment. This includes cassette decks, CD players and changers, DVD players and changers, VCR's and VCP's, MP3 units, AM / FM / Satellite radio tuners, and any other playback device that is specifically designed for installation and operation in a 12-Volt auto sound environment.

* The program material must consist of music. No "test tones" are permitted. Test tones "camoflaged" as music or "songs" that are advertised as music but are, in fact, test tones will not be permitted in competition.

* The program media may be from a commercial source (such as a CD you purchase) or a custom, homemade recording.

that means i can right?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

no chopped and screwed

No chopped and screwed but custom cd's are permitted? That makes no sense. Was at a car show recently and heard someone playing a home made cd that had test tones galore camoflaged. Would love to find that on a commercial cd.They need to revamp the rules just a little bit. Allowing homade cd's is a disaster waiting to happen. They should make people play un burnt commercially available cd's. No ipod's. I say no ipods for the simple reason people can tweak song in fruity loops and programs like that tranfer them to their ipod. What do you think?

If it skips your deck buy a changer!

soooo umm your screwed lol

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Chopped and screwed is fine. That is what psyclone was designed for, LOW BASS.

Why would they try and outlaw slow, LOW BASS music, that makes no sense.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

im not saying your wrong, im just saying it dosnt say you cant in the rules...i mean it says you can use custom homemade music, but nothing about chopped and screwed

No chopped and screwed in bass race that's not in the rules ether but seriously ask this ???? On trempro

Have you ever had your woofers blown?