mine were like that too, i bought some shit from autozone for 5 bucks that cleans headlights, and prevents them from yellowing again, i work at a car dealership so i borrowed one of their buffing machines, and used that. and they havn't turned yellow again, still very clear

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

mine were like that too, i bought some shit from autozone for 5 bucks that cleans headlights, and prevents them from yellowing again, i work at a car dealership so i borrowed one of their buffing machines, and used that. and they havn't turned yellow again, still very clear

You wouldnt happen to have a pic of said shit would you? or maybe a link?

Too many projects, too little time...

Just go to advance auto and ask for their headlight cleaning kit. After you wet sand the hell outta the headlights keep going to a higher grit. start with like a 100 then go to a 500 then go to a 1000 and i usually do a 2000grit. After you sand them they have a polish and sealer that go over it to keep it looking great.

ahh sweetness this was one of my next projects :)

would an air sander be ok, because im feelin lazy and dont wanna do it all by hand haha

Edited by Moore941

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

100_0695.jpg

100_0696.jpg

Driver's side is really pitted, and it got worse with sanding, don't know if you can see it or not...

100_0697.jpg

Couldn't really get the logo, so that is still about as bad as before. Everything cleared up pretty well though. As for the "It lasts for like five years"...we will see. I give it a 4/5.

Too many projects, too little time...