DC Sound Lab

Dc Audio Working On A 4" Coiled Subwoofer?

nevermind ill just hit up ED

Edited by FYI-Future-Star

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

We have a 4 inch motor all done, our biggest issue was finding a basket that takes a 10 inch spider and 4 inch coil without tooling something new. Its just about sorted out BUT it will be a little bitbefore anyone sees a 4 inch production sub from us, were still testing parts and need to tool a part for the spiders

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

:give_rose:

She was crackin me up so much i had to add it to my sig :D

I'll be paying attention to this in the Future rusty- hope i get to see a prototype or two real soon :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

lol Wenn ur the official douche bag of the day. Lol I wouldn't say DC vs. Sony, that's going too far dude! The Level 5 Vs. T.S.N.S is like the diff. between a welterweight and a middleweight IMO.

the fact that a tsns has like a 2" coil difference a tighter gap is not made to play music at all. has a bigger motor. and is just plain louder no your facts before you speak. imo any 3" coiled sub will get beaten by a tsns in spl and power handling

and rusty you know I've been looking for a sub that can take 5k daily :) I hope this gets done

Edited by wenn_du_weinst

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

You can choose between two diff. motors, 4" coil .. etc. The biggest magnet weighs ~15lbs less though.

tsns does not have a 4" coil

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.