Question With Traffic Light Cameras.

damn good thing there we don't have those in vegas, well there are small cameras but its not used for giving tickets

I'm so glad they don't have these in michigan. Kinda off topic but when I was in Florida during spring break alot of cars had bar codes on the side windows? is this something to do with tolls or something?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I'm so glad they don't have these in michigan. Kinda off topic but when I was in Florida during spring break alot of cars had bar codes on the side windows? is this something to do with tolls or something?

Yeah IIRC people that go through tolls alot buy a "fast pass" or something like that. They just pay once a year and just take the fast pass lane so they don't have to stop and pay.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Yeah IIRC people that go through tolls alot buy a "fast pass" or something like that. They just pay once a year and just take the fast pass lane so they don't have to stop and pay.

no you still pay the toll you just get billed.... it just makes it easier.. my mom has one for work...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

here in MD we have a little something called EZ pass where u just put this sensor on your windshield and u can drive thru the tolls wityhout stopping...Theres certain lanes for it though...pretty neat...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

they puttin them everywhere in New Orleans... plus they have some that also take ur pic if ur speeding so u can get 2 tickets at once! not only that but we have "crime cameras" all over the city! smh

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring

Ya Those are the fast passes as someone stated but funny story about those well my family we went to Chicago and my dad who was driving was blowing thru the toll booths well we got a bill in the mail not to long ago for all the ones we went thru it was also super specific on the bill it said Chevrolet Tahoe gray it even new that ours was a 2008 model those things will get you man

Ya Those are the fast passes as someone stated but funny story about those well my family we went to Chicago and my dad who was driving was blowing thru the toll booths well we got a bill in the mail not to long ago for all the ones we went thru it was also super specific on the bill it said Chevrolet Tahoe gray it even new that ours was a 2008 model those things will get you man

haha yup here in IL they will nail you for the Ipass. I dont even feel safe driving through them smokin on the highway :search:

In addition you always know your in a bad neighborhood in Chicago when you see the blinkin "blue police light" cameras on every corner. Those things are crazy, they can see a pack of ciggerates from a mile away! and now they have some special technology where if a gun is fired the camera automatically locks onto within 15 feet of the place where the shot was fired. It also calls the police and does this all with in 5 seconds.

Cops can also access the cameras in their car computers

Edited by ChiefDankBud

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats