AlpineGuy87 Posted February 26, 2007 Author Report Posted February 26, 2007 HAHA!! that is so... dumb!! lol.. I'll find a good one, if you guys find a good airsoft vid, not too long, then post it, i'm going to look for funny ones or some interesting ones.. 06 SCION tC
Chris Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6kh6aSaGcI...ted&search= funny at the beginning then the end is...um weird Cocaine is a hell of a drug. That kid was BLOWN! 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
AlpineGuy87 Posted February 26, 2007 Author Report Posted February 26, 2007 LSN2, this video reminded me of you, found this while i was looking for some cool vids.. 06 SCION tC
LSN2meBoom916 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 Thatsalottapistolas for sure. Too bad his AEG's all look stock. I gotta find my MP5A5 and put all the "goodies" back on it & take some pics for you guys. I had stripped it all down while it was being worked on, and my M4RIS/SD is FAR from stock. That's my main gun. I got the AK-47 "STOCK" from my buddies for my 23rd Bday I think it was. I have an M130 for it and if I ever have a reason/skirmish to hit up, I decided to just FTK130 it and keep the m130 as a backup for when that loses tension. The M16VN is kinda a whore...it gets around and it is currently at my house. One of my buddies officially owns it i believe, so it's tech just renting space here, but allthings gun/knife/audio come to my house when they need some love. I don't believe in rolling a stock gun in the same way I wouldn't NOT customize a car. It needs to be personalized other wise it's "just another XYXYX" like the next guy has. Mine's "special", custom built to my choosing. I told my buddy to get me some pix of his M16A2 that's worth a medium sized fortune considering it's a glorified TOY and shoots plastic BB's....But that thing is BEAST. My wingman Will has some sick sniper rifles I'll see if i can grab some pix from em. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
AlpineGuy87 Posted February 26, 2007 Author Report Posted February 26, 2007 Sweet dude!! ya i'd love to see some pics of them snipers.. lol What kinda "add-ons" do you have.. like lasers, scopes, barrels? etc? I should be getting my M9 Gas blowback this week! so i'll be sure to take pics!! And of course some vids!! which you have yet to do.. lol.. you know you want to take a vid of you dualing some handguns or something!! =D Post em up!! 06 SCION tC
LSN2meBoom916 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 Eh... when the whethers better maybe I'l shred some cardboard or sumpin in the backyard. My MP5A5: FULL METAL TM mp5a5, FIRST large foregrip w/ vertical grip, Cheapo BSA reddot, Laser sight (no fancy m6 but it's a skirmish gun so it gets raped a bit) 6 TM hicap, 3 point tactical sling, AEX level 2 or 3 (i forget & it's been changed since) internal upgrade w/ m100, gears, polycarb piston, ++bushings/bearings, basicly an m100 FTK internally, threaded muzzle, SOCOM silencer, and I can attach my SD silencer or the stock flash suppressor from my M4, 9.6v1700mah battery....all i can think of right now i wonder if it's still at jeffs or if its hiding here somewhere... COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
BIG E Posted February 27, 2007 Report Posted February 27, 2007 i got one.... Image Hosting by PicTiger woot....its olny for the squirrels and when my friends wont leave current setup:coming hopefully fryday..2 12:re audio res1 ample a 1100 dx.pioneer head unit
AlpineGuy87 Posted February 27, 2007 Author Report Posted February 27, 2007 i got one.... Image Hosting by PicTiger woot....its olny for the squirrels and when my friends wont leave Pretty cool man! =D hey, LSN2, You got any really nice red laser scopes?? like that you would recomend or just any should do? 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted February 27, 2007 Author Report Posted February 27, 2007 I just bought a plastic AW1911 from Walmart for like 20.00... its pretty sweet, just a little "inside house" toy, if you will, jsut something to play with since my other airsoft pistol takes green gas, i would hate to be without if i run out of gas.. lol.. Hey, LSN2, what else could you use instead of Green Gas? that isnt harmful.. or wouldnt mess up the gun..? Is there a good online store that sells Green gas for a good price? cuz i dont think i have any local places.. 06 SCION tC
LSN2meBoom916 Posted February 27, 2007 Report Posted February 27, 2007 You can run co2 or compressed air but you need a regulator and big messy rig. Only thing you can run and keep the "cool" factor of the gas goin in the mag is green or red gas for airsoft guns. MECA/NIRVANA of airsoft:(overseas of course-motherland) http://www.dentrinity.com/main.html and http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Home http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/ http://www.planetairsoft.net/ my local shop. http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....9667c9ed56beb68 http://www.precisionairsoft.com/ http://www.airsoftelite.com/ http://www.shortyusa.com/ http://www.socalairsoft.com/ http://www.airsoftgi.com/ COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.