AlpineGuy87 Posted March 5, 2007 Author Report Posted March 5, 2007 lol.. well then its not cool!! lol.. JK. Well i'm counting down, about 12-14 more hours and i'll have my airsoft pistol!! =D Gas blowback! I'll pot a pic! you better believe it!! lol.. anyone know about that whole propane thing instead of green gas (which is propane...) 06 SCION tC
Big P Posted March 5, 2007 Report Posted March 5, 2007 whats the point of a air soft gun? If your in a terminent how do you know some one got shot? seems like cheating would be easy. we just used bb guns and single shot 22s with wax when we were kids. I kinda find it disturbing that you use propain to shoot these plastic bbs cant your gun blow up? and that kid that shot his friend in the neck looks like a rich kid on to much ridelen.
LSN2meBoom916 Posted March 5, 2007 Report Posted March 5, 2007 whats the point of a air soft gun? If your in a terminent how do you know some one got shot? seems like cheating would be easy. we just used bb guns and single shot 22s with wax when we were kids. I kinda find it disturbing that you use propain to shoot these plastic bbs cant your gun blow up? and that kid that shot his friend in the neck looks like a rich kid on to much ridelen. I would feel a lot safer w/ folks shooting at me w/ PLASTIC bb's than steel/copper bb's or ".22's loaded w/ wax bullets" The guns that take Gas would not blow up: they have a seal and a valve that would vent at waaay lower pressure than a propane explosion would generate. If you carry a propane tank strapped to you're back...you are retarded. There's no need. Pony up and buy some extra mags and green gas and play w/ the big boys or stick to cans and cardboard. There is a RIGHT WAY/wrong way to skirmish: emphasis on realism-real guns don't need propane tanks. Maybe that kid is a tweak, but who on youtube isn't? Ok- Airsof t is originally JAPAN based. JAPANESE culture is based on HONOR. To CHEAT and NOT call yourself OUT/HIT is to dishonor yourself, your team and you will be SHUNNED by everyone in that airsoft community. The same is said here in the USA. You cheat-you are banned. It's kinda like an audio comp: If you cheated you would be banned... and then what? You have a whole bunch of audio OR airsoft guns and gear that I GUESS you can play with all by yourself, but if you get into this hobby/sport for the sake of SKIRMISHING/COMPETING, you are in it for the combat, the adreneline rush of shooting it out and knowing who's a better coordinater/shooter/planner/who's bigger/faster/stronger etc. So once you cheat and you're banned from a local group...GOOD FRIGGIN LUCK finding another group of guys w/ anything more than walmart junk to skirmish/play with (no offense but bring it to the field & you will get LIT UP). So it's the investment, and somewhat UNDERGROUND nature of the hobby/sport (yes it's a sport in Japan) that keeps jackasses from cheating and getting banned and not allowed to participate or not being invited to the outings. When you are hit, sometimes you don't even notice it since thses guns will reach beyond the point that the BB has much force behind it...BUT it's in your favor to err on the side of caution and CALL yourself out by saying "HIT! HIT! HIT!" in any possible chance you were hit. The GENERAL/CUSTOMARY rule is a set time for RESPAWN or REVIVAL and you can just go to the designated "dead zone" and count to 60 or 200 or w/e is agreed upon. Then return to the battle field unless it's an elimination game that will be over in a short time anyway. Normally you will tear through HELLA ammo and NEED a chance to reload/gear back up so getting wasted is sometimes a blessing. There are TONNS of rules governing actual SKIRMISHES/team/group play and it will of course depend on who you play with. Some say ANYTHING GOES...until someone gets hurt and sues someone else, or gets mad and fights/shoots/kills the other person. My group essentially says 400fps is about tops on AEG's (Automatic Electric Guns) and 500-600fps w/ single shot sniper rifles (and each carry a SET ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE to prevent over-penetration and peoples getting hurt or losing teeth) No real steal is allowed at an even EVER since you have so many guns around it could get very ugly if something went wrong/got mixed up. It's the most fun I'VE EVER HAD w/ my clothes on, including going to soundoffs and winning and playing football in highschool. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 5, 2007 Author Report Posted March 5, 2007 Look what UPS dropped off at my crib.. Shoots pretty nice too!! lol.. much better than my plastic one of course! lol. 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 6, 2007 Author Report Posted March 6, 2007 LSN2 what would you say is the most durable lasting hand airsoft gun? Like if i got one to fool around with, let other people use, etc. I want something that will last and not fall apart or give me trouble. Gas - essential blowback - preferred but not necessary ALL Metal - preferred Thanks man! 06 SCION tC
LSN2meBoom916 Posted March 6, 2007 Report Posted March 6, 2007 Need more info. You mean pistol only? Or are we including AEG's and sniper rifles and whatnot? I'd say overall, the hardest guns to break are either TM(Tokyo Marui), KSC, or WA(Western Arms)full metal GBB's. My Glock 18C is a full metal KSC w/ mods and it has lasted forever and taken all kinds of raping. I'd say a Berreta or glock from TM or KSC would be most durable if you take care of it as needed. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
NotoriouslyLoud Posted March 7, 2007 Report Posted March 7, 2007 very clean piece http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 7, 2007 Author Report Posted March 7, 2007 Need more info. You mean pistol only? Or are we including AEG's and sniper rifles and whatnot? I'd say overall, the hardest guns to break are either TM(Tokyo Marui), KSC, or WA(Western Arms)full metal GBB's. My Glock 18C is a full metal KSC w/ mods and it has lasted forever and taken all kinds of raping. I'd say a Berreta or glock from TM or KSC would be most durable if you take care of it as needed. Cool! Thanks man!! yea, referring to Pistols only.. I want to get another pistol for "rental use" i guess you could say.. one like my friends could use.. just a full metal GBB Pistol.. appreciate it man! 06 SCION tC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.