Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

so i have vmoda bass freqs in hand...

Quality wise they look very cheaply made and the buds have like no weight to them. Fitment isnt like the skullcandy ones that i liked for fitment but its better then the DD probably because the physical weight of the V-modas are alot lighter.

The plug in jack is alright again it feels really cheap, if a short happens this is where it will happen imo.

On to listening

highs and mids are the best ive heard of the sets ive listened to so far. they are loud but dont have a brightness that makes me wanna take them off or EQ them down.

bass is really smooth and present , i'll give them a bit to break in as per decafs recommendation but on my iphone they sound pretty decent at the moment

i'll throw them on my home theatre soon, as everything i put on it is way louder, and it will speed up break in lol.

overall for the 7.99 i paid for them from ebay they are imo the best overall of all the units so far due to the price to performance ratio.

Yes the DD's have more expensive materials , but i have had 5 sets and they still arent perfectly put together.

kinda cant wait for the vibe duo's to come in now since they are supposed to be better.

• 1 year later...

Add the RF punch plugs.

Great fitment, love the cord, sound is totally not worth the money, 20 dollar retail skullcandys and 7 dollar on ebay vmodas demolish these in every aspect.

If your looking at buying these (although they are discontinued) save your money and look elsewhere, loudness is ok, lots of midrange , highes arent precise at all and low frequencies are lackin in comparison to even the shitty DD ones.

I have a pair of Raduis' Atomic Bass and they are by far better than any pair of Skullcandy's that iv'e ever had. Best earbuds iv'e EVER had period, I totally recommend them to anyone. They're super clear, hit the highs, and the lows (of course lol) so yea, and they stay in your ear no matter what you're doing. You should try them out. I got mine off of amazon but idr how much they were.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

kinda havent wanted to after the experience with the shitty DD product, but i'll end up buying them eventually

DD has just released a new version of their earbuDDs, have you tried them out yet James?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I personally have the Denon AH-C351's and they rock. Great highs, even better bass, fit in my ear even while using the push mower. Paid $50 for them at Target and they are well worth every penny. I have had them for five years now and still perform like they are brand new. I am rather rough on headphones and I can't seem to get these to break.

"If you're new. Stay away from 4000 watts please." C-Fizzy

i recently bought some panasonic Slims on Amazon for $20 and these things are the clearest and best bass sounding ear bud ive had. ive tried almost all the earbuds at walmart/best buy for under $30 these are better than skullcandy inked $30 sonys the marshmallow ones and more. another reason i like these is because the fit in my ear perfectly and the dont rip out, if the wire gets pulled your heads goin with em. there also very light and i barely notice there on sometimes. just thought i throw out a review because ive bought so many headphones and these by far are my favorite and they are fairly cheap.

Archived