Instead of asking a question for once, i thought id share what i do for a living. Sorry we only have a myspace at the moment, the real website is still under construction unforntunatly.

www.myspace.com/1lungwonder

EDIT: I have recently quit working at Invious Ink. I wish the guys up there the best of luck but i just didnt fit in there. Im still available for apointments tho...

Im Aaron BTW

Ive been tattooing for ruffly 14ys but only the last 5 or 6 in shops doing real work. I have recently had a few pieces shot for Savage and Easyriders mags, so when they get published ill be sure to let yall know!

Edited by Gotz1lung

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

you do good work mang :good:

u did work on paul wall? thats pretty cool if u did

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Thanks Guys! I was diagnosed as a Non-Functioning Bi-polar sufferer, shortly after high school, so its been 10yrs or so of hell and ive finally in the last 2 years been properly medicated and my art has improved ten fold. I can actually get all those fuk'd thoughts on skin now..hahahaha

I update myspace every week usually so keep an eye on it if ya dig my work. Paul Wall hasnt gotten Tattooed YET, he does have a scheduled(if Bizness allows during trip) apt in June tho with me. My dude City hooked me up with him after they did a show together and he was impressed with my work on City. I have Tattooed George Bushh a pro MMA fighter, all the members of 1st Degree, tons of underground rap artists/DJs/MCs.

And again, thx for the props, means alot in this industry.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

damn your work is nice as hell. and you're in columbus? i'm like 2-3 ish hours away. i might have to come up and get somethin done if we could get somethin worked out. i got some ideas in my head i wanna work out. ima add you to my friends list ;)