i'm soooooo mad, anyways not that big of a deal, but i've been wanting to drink this beer all fuckin day.. it's arrogant bastard ale. so i work a 12 hour day, and go to school afterwards, for 6 hours.... so drinking time comes, and i stop at the spot to get the brew.. sweet everything in life is great right now. So i race home to relax with some SMD and the only beer jesus wouldn't mind drinking.. so i get to the stairs and while fumbling for my keys (door was fucking unlocked] i drop the bag with the beer bottle in it, down the stairs.. explodes everywhere.. [really super long pause with my mouth open] i just stood there like my life just fucking ended, for like 30 seconds looking at the waterfall of happiness flowing down my front stairs..i felt like i lost a loved one or something.. i grabbed my keys and stood on my porch wondering if i should drive 8 miles back to the spot to get another one of these 5 dollar beers.. oh fuck yes i did.. and now everything in life is great once again

thee end..

thanks for reading i feel better now..

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Hate when shit like that happens.

Reminds me of earlier today, bought one of my favorite energy drink, first one in like a month. put it in the cupholder, driving to a buddy's, take a turn and it goes all over my just-washed carpet. I got maybe a swig for my 3 bucks.

Too many projects, too little time...

yeah this beer totally cost me 10 bucks right now for 22 ounces, but hey life isn't always a fair game, and now i'm pretty much over it, it just sucks when you're looking forward to something all day, and then murphy's law fucks you.. but you just gotta figure out a way to fix the situation, and sometimes you just gotta go that extra mile.. or in my case 8 miles, to find happiness

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

yeah this beer totally cost me 10 bucks right now for 22 ounces, but hey life isn't always a fair game, and now i'm pretty much over it, it just sucks when you're looking forward to something all day, and then murphy's law fucks you.. but you just gotta figure out a way to fix the situation, and sometimes you just gotta go that extra mile.. or in my case 8 miles, to find happiness

:rofl:

i drop the bag with the beer bottle in it, down the stairs.. explodes everywhere.. [really super long pause with my mouth open] i just stood there like my life just fucking ended, for like 30 seconds looking at the waterfall of happiness flowing down my front stairs..

ROFL :lol:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

damn that would suck sooo bad

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

That sucks! luckily my Seagrams VO comes in a plastic bottle, although I have broke one of those too with enough ANGER!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!