Let The Debate Begin. Tupac Alive Or Dead?

i think this could be one of those questions that never get answered

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Only question i need answered ..

Why would he buy a house in northen mass ....1 month before his death

he was murdered dude >.>

thats like saying why would I buy 48 18s and a school bus only to get shot dead a week later.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

the autopsy photo's were faked Tudski, the tattoo that was put on his neck are not in that picture.

how can you even say that when his neck has a shodow 90% of it? and thats obviosuly not a quality photo so they might not show up

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

when i was 14 got in trouble by da law after 9/11 wit sum fireworks judge sent me to the corner office here in vegas!! and i met the guys dat actually did da optopsy and they said he dead!! but u never know maybe dat got payed good money to keep it shut!! but i got to see some other 30 bodies and them fools were dead for sure!! lol

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Im agreeing with tudski. You cant even see most of his neck due to the slice and dice method done on his collarbones. How are you gonna say there aint a tattoo there. lol. I think hes dead as deads gonna get and his label/family are just profiting off of this whole he alive conspiracy. None the less I love pac and think he was one of the best rappers to ever touch a mic.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Tupac is obviously alive. Everybody knows that he was knocked unconsciousness and loss his memory. He's now stuck on an island.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs