99.5 Vdub Jetta Rf T2 12" (Huge update 8-13-09)

u sure that port isnt 2 small? cuz it looks like u might get some port noise but i donno :unsure: ....other than that build is looking good :D:good:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

you going to do anything for the port?

some sorta grill?

:ph34r:

I like the port

Thanx Buddy

u sure that port isnt 2 small? cuz it looks like u might get some port noise but i donno :unsure: ....other than that build is looking good :D:good:

6 inch port too small??? I doubt it for (1) 12" Sub.... This thing should wang.

dang that sucks! im a huge promoter of using stock parts whenever possible. you know it helps deture the vandals. but when you got to cut you got to cut! do work! an keep it up.

NEUMAN

Im tryin havin a 40-50 Hour week and doin this on top of it...Sheesh :vava: ... The love of it makes me push forward!!! My girl cant wait

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

I'm glad you went with the 6'' instead of the 3'', the port noise would have been unbearable.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Time for some Glass boys....

Used the rope as the 45's...so far its working out good... making the mixture kinda "hot" because of the cool weather.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Port glassin

Posted Image

Planning on putting around 6 layers of matte.. 3 down so far. More pics in a bit

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived