Sonic Electronix

Biggest Mistakes Made While Box Building

how about not sanding the resin off the inside of your rings and thinking they warped!! Oh yeah just did that!! and this is like my 20th box of my life.....

once I forgot to clean all the snading dust out of the box installed the subs, put it in the car and fired it up and POOF!!

DUST EVERYWHERE!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest BlownEarDrums

stupid was holding the under part of the box while puting in screws and sent one into my hand and was stuck. i had to reverse the drill to get my hand back.

stupid was holding the under part of the box while puting in screws and sent one into my hand and was stuck. i had to reverse the drill to get my hand back.

OUUUUUUUUUCH! Damn! How deep did it go?

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

I doubt it. Natural reaction wouldve been to try and pull your hand out, not put the drill in reverse and then drill it out.
then im rambo bitch

I doubt it. Natural reaction wouldve been to try and pull your hand out, not put the drill in reverse and then drill it out.

natural instinct for a pussy maybe! i put a screw through my thumb once and i did the same thing... i had to put the drill in reverse to unstuck my thumb from the wall!!! OUCH!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

natural instinct for a pussy maybe! i put a screw through my thumb once and i did the same thing... i had to put the drill in reverse to unstuck my thumb from the wall!!! OUCH!

no offence, but thats different.

He said he put it through his hand and his hand got stuck.

btw, where are your screws going if your holding the underside of your box and a screw goes through your hand? :blink:

then im rambo bitch

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to do my friend a favor and put his 2 brand new RF 10 inch subs into his bandpass box... Well drill slipped and went right through the sub, luckly his mom went up to where he got them and yelled at them for awhile, they gave her a new sub, and I had him install the subs!

When building my box i didnt really have anyproblems, I just found out I did it one have the hardest ways, but it turned out well...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

• 1 year later...

putting a RF 10 in a cardboard box just for fun

almost broke the sub cause it fell out when i put it in

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

Archived