Rachet Cutters!

My New Favorite Tool that i've added to the Arsenal :ph34r:

SDC10049-1.jpg

th_SDC10048-1.jpg

If the vid sucks let me know and i'll take it off photofuckit and put it on YouTube

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Vote it up if you need a vid with more light :)

Yeah up till now i've been using kitchen sissors to do all my 1/0 and 2/0 cutting/stripping :(:aggressive:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

NEW vid with Hannah Doing the honors :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

-Drew

uhoh_45 said: