My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

nice build! im tuned in to this :drink40:

lol at may and killa for having the same girl as their avatar :rofl:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Absolutely killer build man. Giving me some courage to cut into my door panels and start glassing too. Didn't realize it was only in the 100 200 range for something like what you're doing.

Sub'd to watch how it turns out, keep up the good work man! :drinks:

Gotta bump this bitch because this was the first time I heard it with those doors and they are f'n killer

Good job dude :good:

Agreed. Its the complete package. Highs and mids are off the hook and the bass is crazy. Plays everything from rock to C&S rap without a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Few updates here. The doors are 90% done. As in the speakers are in and playing all the body work is done....but as far as upholstery goes...they can eat a dick. I went to like 7 shops, 2 said they wont touch them the other five lost the damn minds. I got quotes ranging form like $600-1000 to wrap the panels in factory material. Thats just to do the two front doors. I talked with my guy at Line-X since he did my last box, my current box and my a pillars. He said he can spray both door for $250 aaaannnnnddd color match them to the stock interior colors :yahoo: I am still waiting to get this done.

I put in the Cadence ZRS C2 just for the Beymas and boy do they scream! I am running a Cadence ZRS C9 just for the Selenium super tweets, awesome sounding as well!

Most recently I removed my MLA and all 5 of my 12v batteries and exchanged them for 4 XS Power D1400s and a VBCM from Mechman! Charging voltage @ 16.8v :wackit: At the moment I only have 3 hooked up but will have the 4th in soon, just waiting to get the battery tray for under my hood.

What else.....Oh I lowered my truck. 3" in the front and 5.5" in the back, but with all the extra weight it a little lower than that. Looks fuggin bad ass. Only thing that sucks is my 22's wont go back on due to my 305 tires. So I put them up for sale and they are actually supposed to be picked up today!

Dont know if I posted this up before but my stock alt died on me around xmas so I am still only running off one alt (OG240)...soon as I sell these batteries and these rims I should be back in business. Ohio Gen has done be good so far so I am sticking with them. 275A for $450 seems about the going rate for that size alt from other companies and I wont have to wait for months on end to get it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

damn you been busy as shit. Shoulda just got new tires :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol the whole engine bay was literally shaking. The front end too. Headlights, bumper EVERYHING lol. You and leon = tdh queens of lows lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Just a few vids of the doors

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

damn you been busy as shit. Shoulda just got new tires :D

Ehh the 22's were a little pitted from last winter. I have the stock rims on it now with a semi aggressive looking tire. With the rear tucked a little it looks pretty dope. I wanna paint the stocks flat black like the police tahoes.

d(-__-)b

Archived