Costco has a 55" Vizio for $1700...Nothing but good reviews on it. I know what you mean by "Rotation". I told the Wife once the new TV gets here the Mitsu 65" (which like yours is not a box but the wide screen kind) is going in "Her" room and the 50" we've had since forever can be given to her brother for his outdoor patio area...just as long as its not cluttering up my garage. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

vizio usually has some bad contrast ratio's or they list them as "dynamic" to make them look better. just like my $19 computer speaker set that is 880w dynamic power http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Got a model # on it? i dont see it on the site and we do not have a costco local

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i contemplated that vizio as well its not really that bad looking a tv at all

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

true-that......as soon as i hung the first one and saw how much better they look and the amount of space it saves, i decided to get rid of anything resembling a tube-TV in my house. It took a few years of saving up but i eventually did it. Oh and having my OWN living room to call my own, and her the same is the greatest EVER. The 60" is both ours, i bought it after all, but we keep it in HER room LOL :D Oh i got mind control over the wife......she's like "you arent watching my TV with your friends" and im like "OK"......but when she leaves, "i be watchin it again" :D :D

my room is the one off in the distance with the screen above the fireplace....i love it, but damn i like the new one better. I see an upgrade in that area coming soon. Now that they all been replaced, the "rotation" trick begins again. The new better shit comes my way and the older, yet still pimp shit trickles down to the bedrooms :D I want a 55" LED for that room next.

Steve if you get an LED youll probably very happy with it we have a 40" Samsung out in the shop and its really nice> its funny that you said you put a piece of plexy glass on the front of your old tv we did the same except for its 1/4 inch since its out in a shop area. LED isnt as expensive as some people will think ours was around $1800 or so but if you get into OLED it is a shit load more we have one of the little screens thats 11" from sony and it was well over $2000 dollars

Steve if you get an LED youll probably very happy with it we have a 40" Samsung out in the shop and its really nice> its funny that you said you put a piece of plexy glass on the front of your old tv we did the same except for its 1/4 inch since its out in a shop area. LED isnt as expensive as some people will think ours was around $1800 or so but if you get into OLED it is a shit load more we have one of the little screens thats 11" from sony and it was well over $2000 dollars

ya they arent that bad but it was $1000 more for a 55" then it was for the 60" plasma....i went with the inches instead especially since i had to buy the wall mount to go with it and needed to put that savings towards that. Shit i just dropped a few grrr on fixing up the house i was starting to run out of paper :D I had no business buyin it anyway but i HAD to to complete the look of that room. :D

on the vizio, i dont think its a bad TV......ive actually seen some no-name TV's look just as good as expensive ones so i guess its all in the eye of the beholder. My kids screens are NOT the most expensive brand by any means, i would say on the same level as the vizio - but they look awesome. If they still work 5 years from now ill be happy........10, ill be SUPER happy.......damn my kids will all be grown men by then :( :(

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

ya they arent that bad but it was $1000 more for a 55" then it was for the 60" plasma....i went with the inches instead especially since i had to buy the wall mount to go with it and needed to put that savings towards that. Shit i just dropped a few grrr on fixing up the house i was starting to run out of paper :D I had no business buyin it anyway but i HAD to to complete the look of that room. :D

on the vizio, i dont think its a bad TV......ive actually seen some no-name TV's look just as good as expensive ones so i guess its all in the eye of the beholder. My kids screens are NOT the most expensive brand by any means, i would say on the same level as the vizio - but they look awesome. If they still work 5 years from now ill be happy........10, ill be SUPER happy.......damn my kids will all be grown men by then :( :(

A 55" Led would have been what I would have gone with for our shop but this 40" works out really nice plus its not like im watching it all the time only turn it on when im out there working on stuff or when im waiting on the other mowing crews get back to the shop so I can pay them. If I was gonna be watching it like it was in my house then I would have gotten a 55' but for out in the shop my Dad just got the 40" plus he is out there for longer periods of time then I am anyway.