Sonic Electronix

There was a competition yesterday. Because of issues with my current daily setup (4 hx2 12s) I swapped my old box (4.5ft w/ a pair of 4" aeros) back in w/ a pair of TRF 12s powered by a pair of Hifonics Brutus BX2005Ds. The biggest reason for this is my old box has both subs and ports rear facing and peaks at 45hz where as my new setup has subs up and ports back but only peaks at 40hz. It doesn't meter well with the frequency drop. So the point is I managed my highest score so far with a 146.8 @ 45hz. I'm sure this setup has more in it considering there's only a pair of 4" aero ports in this box and it should have at least four. Hopefully a 148 next time.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Thats a real nice score man....on a burp correct?

Yeah that was a burp @ 45hz on a TL mic in the passenger's kick panel. I tested it at home and it did a 144.2 playing Jeezy, but the local comps place the mic at center bottom on the windshield for street bass competitions so thats where it was tested at.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

ummm..... you're not gonna hit 148 untill you get some vids on here, or at least pictures.... After you do that i think it is very possible :D

Old TRF box. Its 12ft w/ 130in of port tuned to 32hz.

100_0655.jpg

Old HX2 box. This is the box I used only with the TRFs in place of the HX2s and add a second Brutus amp and a yellow top battery in the back.

100_0662.jpg

New daily setup. 4 HX2 12s in 8ft w/ 4 rear facing 4" aeros. This setup is great for a daily ground pounder but it doesn't meter worth a damn. I'll be rebuilding this box to get all 4 subs & ports facing the rear.

100_1086.jpg

Thats all I have for now. You'll have to wait on some vids.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

fuckin sweet!!! i love the old RF paper cone woofers

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived