Sonic Electronix

diamond is not a bad brand.

just because they don't get tossed around on this forum doesn't mean they aren't good.

this forum uses budget quality stuff, subs and amps that are great but you can still afford.

just because you don't hear jl or diamond or others tossed around on here doesn't mean they aren't good.

and the 160 db is bullshit. tell him if he can't do a legal 160 then he can't claim 160.

even if i did a 179 in my port i wouldn't brag about it because i don't drive around with my head shoved in the port.

that is sig worthy lmfao i LOL'd AHAHA

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

you're welcome sir. :lol:

could you imagine that shit though. some dude riding down the road sitting straight up in his seat with his head shoved in the port looking like hes got a garbage can on his head.

you're welcome sir. :lol:

could you imagine that shit though. some dude riding down the road sitting straight up in his seat with his head shoved in the port looking like hes got a garbage can on his head.

Lmao i feel u tho..... hey man come chek this out just stick your head in to that hole its great..haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

All my friends are like that. They bullshit just to be a better at whatever is being discussed. I think jealousy can play a part in it too. I wish I had friends that knew as much about car audio as I do. I can't teach them anything. I can barely keep them from running a GODDAMN power wire through the GODDAMN door!! Not only are my friends like that, the people who work at the local stereo shop do it too. Some stories about the W7 is the world record holder for loudest sub and did a 180db. I was talking to the installer (hoping to make a knowledgable friend). I told him I had a Solo X. He immediately started down talking it saying they are know for horrible SQ. He claimed to have installed two 15"s......er... :01nocomment8so: Thats all I needed before my idiot meter went off.

And I can't get a fucking job there!!!! I need to move. Anyone live near East Dubuque, IL that knows a thing or two about car audio. I'm all alone out here and need a friend!! :friends:

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I used to have a friend who would lie about EVERYTHING.

- When I first met him, I had just broken my bike rim, and he said he would buy me a new one... Next day he told me he was "Kidding".

- When I used to play WoW, he said that he had a level 70 warrior with full T6 and Season 3 (For those of you who haven't played WoW before, that take a few (2+ at LEAST) YEARS)... I searched his name on the WoW website and he turned out to be a level 5 Shaman.

- He once said he just bought a 7.1 2,000 watt custom-made speaker system in his bedroom... The only speakers in his bedroom were the ones in his TV set.

- He once said he had 2 quads and 1 gocart in his garage... Garage was full of old furniture.

That's not even scratching the surface. The only reason I was his friend though was because his Grandma/Step-Dad/Mom would all pay me to do HIS chores around the house, and I was 14 at the time so I didn't have a job.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I used to have a friend who would lie about EVERYTHING.

- When I first met him, I had just broken my bike rim, and he said he would buy me a new one... Next day he told me he was "Kidding".

- When I used to play WoW, he said that he had a level 70 warrior with full T6 and Season 3 (For those of you who haven't played WoW before, that take a few (2+ at LEAST) YEARS)... I searched his name on the WoW website and he turned out to be a level 5 Shaman.

- He once said he just bought a 7.1 2,000 watt custom-made speaker system in his bedroom... The only speakers in his bedroom were the ones in his TV set.

- He once said he had 2 quads and 1 gocart in his garage... Garage was full of old furniture.

That's not even scratching the surface. The only reason I was his friend though was because his Grandma/Step-Dad/Mom would all pay me to do HIS chores around the house, and I was 14 at the time so I didn't have a job.

how old are you?

sig-1.jpg

Jensen 9511TS~For Sale

JL Audio 300/4~For Sale

JL Audio1000/1~For Sale

Mephis 6.5 componet sets front and rear

4 15" Fi Q's in a 16 cuft box tuned to 29hrz