Second Skin Audio

I Wanna Get These

whats the average price on a 95' yukon 2Dr.

If you already have it, Why ask the price?

Does anybody know roughly how long it is from the back of the windshield to the front of the windshield in a 1995 yukon 2 dr?

If you already have it, Why ask dimensions?

I lost my camera ill have to find it.And if u guys dont think i have them why would i ask nonstop questions about them

But you just had completed your box 3 days earlier and had tons of pix?

hmmmmm... :unsure:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

alpine if you dont have that shit TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR SIG....its misleading and makes you look like a bullshitter. you seriously set yourself up for this. first of all you bug the hell outta everyone asking the same over a million times, you make misleading statements (your sig). If you wanna be respected...BE REAL almost EVERY MOTHERFUCKER on this forum is a legit REAL person. We say who we are, represent it, and accept who we are. People dont try to be who they arent on here. look at el jaco...he tried to be someone hes not and look at him...HES GONE and almost all the forums dont respect him.

If you wanna prove us wrong GET PICS and VIDS and show us. until say who you are, what you represent and what you got. I dont respect people who arent who they say they are. Look at Steve. i have SO MUCH respect for him because hes a REAL person and HATES liars and fakes....get real home boy and act yourself. not a childish wannabe.

Sorry for being harsh but i think its needed because your acting thick headed.

BE REAL. BE YOURSELF.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Nailed that one on the head Chode, I hate fake people and liars, and I can usually smell them from a mile away

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

3x... and please stop asking for everything to be handed to you, if you want something bad enough get it, like me this weekend will be nothing but 8 houres of testing to see how loud i can go. i've tried to help you, and asking me to hack into your girls myspace so you can see if she's cheating, and have no reason to. honestly dude, sometimes i think you have Chihuahua syndrome- barking u a stom and when the big dogs bites back, either you cower and come up with wimpering excuess, or you try and fight back and get mawled

Edited by SPLGEO
SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

3x... and please stop asking for everything to be handed to you, if you want something bad enough get it, like me this weekend will be nothing but 8 houres of testing to see how loud i can go. i've tried to help you, and asking me to hack into your girls myspace so you can see if she's cheating, and have no reason to. honestly dude, sometimes i think you have Chihuahua syndrome- barking u a stom and when the big dogs bites back, either you cower and come up with wimpering excuess, or you try and fight back and get mawled

BWAHAHAHA one of the funniest things ive heard all nite.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg