Im still undecided on how much i believe this but seems legit

http://finance.yahoo.com/taxes/article/106...ut-Is-a-Bargain

take it for what u want but im not here to argue about this just thought id point this out, for those like myself that arent full aware of what the bail-out is doing exactly and what the payback plans are, I emphasize the word plans though

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

• 1 month later...

The tea party thing was basically, IMO, a way for the conservative republicans in congress to try and get more support. Is it really a rally against taxes when you are served ice cold beverages, food, and listen to music? I dont think so. It was organized by right wing activists as well as perpetuated by FOX. They claimed they didnt support or have anything to do with it, but they seemed awful encouraged and excited to cover each and everyone one of them. I think the other news stations had one reporter covering it, when it was convinient :). Basically a way to expand thier base, when they lost soo much support during the election. It is sad to see so many uninformed people supporting a cause that doesn't exist.

It seems this politcal arena is fairly right-sided, a liberal on here may not be what people like :)

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

The tea party thing was basically, IMO, a way for the conservative republicans in congress to try and get more support. Is it really a rally against taxes when you are served ice cold beverages, food, and listen to music? I dont think so. It was organized by right wing activists as well as perpetuated by FOX. They claimed they didnt support or have anything to do with it, but they seemed awful encouraged and excited to cover each and everyone one of them. I think the other news stations had one reporter covering it, when it was convinient :). Basically a way to expand thier base, when they lost soo much support during the election. It is sad to see so many uninformed people supporting a cause that doesn't exist.

It seems this politcal arena is fairly right-sided, a liberal on here may not be what people like :)

It is and I think you make some real and valid points. The problem here is when you correct someone or tell them they are either misinformed or flat out making it up you get called a Liberal. I think it's funny how Limbaugh and Hannity tried (and it worked with the far right and uninformed) to make it a bad word.

People really trip when I tell them I am a Democrat for the most part and they find out I have 4 combat tours. For some reason they think Republicans support the military more then the Democrats which is nonsense. No person in the history of our country killed more people in uniform in a war based 100% on lies than Bush. He still doesn't have a real excuse for sending us to Iraq.

The Tea Parties were very organized and well executed but they did nothing but make the rest of the country laugh. Where was this outrage a year ago? It is the same exact tax code. Obama hasn't signed any new laws making Americans pay more taxex yet they were all crying out for Obama to stop raising taxes. It was sad really.

Edited by Airborne

....I'm not alone :). I respect your tours, thanks. The tea parties were pretty much a joke to begin with. In the end the only taxes going to go up (actually they arent technically going up, as the cuts are expiring more like restoring, but thats just a play words) are on people who make $250k plus a year, and I bet you no one who was making $250k plus a year even considered attending one of these. They obviously had something better to do.

It is our right to protest against something we dont believe it, but that was just an organized party. The current Iran protests....now that is a real protest (minus the violence, its not needed, but I saw it coming).

I think the conservatives are organizing another protest sometime in Sept. I think its on 9/11, I could be wrong. But it will probably get the same coverage and reaction from the rest of the level-headed people.

Well I welcome the right side coming at me for my views, as long as it doesn't get stupid and people just yelling one liners in the forum which is irrelevant and non-constructive.

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

The tea partys are alot more then just protesting taxes that "arent real." They were protests against a Democratic government that wants to spend WILDLY moneys that we don't have. It was also against the government becoming larger at an alarming rate. There were many many different ideas to fix the problems the USA was having in Wall Street. The route this administration took was throw money at it, throw ALOT of money at it.

What our countries financial system was built on was a free market. Survival of the fittest. If a company has bad management or is out done by a company with a superior product that company dies. That is the way it should go. That keeps companies heading forward with better products and more efficient, better ways of doing business. When the government started giving money out to these companies because they were "too big to fail" it ended that. You say taxes wont go up or its all just the Media getting its people all stirred up, where do you think the BILLIONS the government sunk in GM and Chrysler is going to come from? Who do you think is going to pay for all these government jobs that are being created that are not going to go away when the recession ends? Some way some how that is going to come out of our pockets. Not now, maybe not next year, maybe not even during the OBAMA administration but it is coming. It has to, money does not just come out of no where.

The TARP Plan allowed the government to somewhat buy most of the stock in these companies and basically own businesses. In my opinion this is wrong. The government isnt a business. The government was setup to oversee and help its people achieve their dream. To me the government should be smaller ALOT smaller. As it stands this administration is creating more and more offices and jobs. But at the same time they are government jobs, the more government we have the faster were heading toward more of a comunist state.

To whoever it was that said no one making over $250,000 attended these TEA parties. That is absolutely absurd. Here just in Jacksonville FL I knew quite a few business owners that attended most of which before this downward turn made well over that. I know people that decided it was more important to go to the TEA party than it was for them to go to work. People that make that kind of money around here are usually business owners. These taxes the government is putting on them is not only affecting what car they drive it is affecting the business they run. You have to think of business owners like this, as the top of a trickle down effect. Because business owner X is being taxed so heavily he might not be able to run his business as efficiently as another BIGGER business and thus have to close down leaving him jobless and also ALL the workers that he had working for him putting food on their families table.

Its part of OBAMAS attempt to bring down people at the top and raise the people at the bottom, with no more effort put in by the people on the bottom. Why should a

In conclusion unless we shoot out of this recession like a bat out of hell this administration will be looked at as the ones that twisted the knife in America when it was down. By wild expansion of government and tax money.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

A Democratic government that was spending money wildly? When Clinton left office there was a surplus…when Obama took office there was a HUGE deficit.

Bush’s administration (Republican) began the spending for the banks, Paulson submitted a 3 page proposal to Congress to give them $750 billion with unlimited power and no accountability. Remember the initial facts of what happened to begin the debacle. Also remember that this Democratic administration inherited this mess. I’m sure if McCain won, then this debate would be the other way around. Again the money will be paid back, and in fact is being paid back by some of the banks at this time.

The fact that the government is getting larger is just an ideological difference between republicans and democrats. Again if McCain won it would be different, but the country voted for Obama, and ideologically a larger government.

I agree, survival of the fittest is the world I am happy to live in, but you have to understand that if Bank of America, Chase, Smith Barney, etc all went down the financial system would have collapsed, period. And it would have been a lot worse if the government had not stepped in. Just research the Savings & Loan crisis of the 80s and you will see what would have happened if they had all gone down. History tends to repeat itself.

Look taxes may go up in the future for all of us say 5, 10, 15 or so years from now, but the tea party basis was that taxes are going to go up now. I don’t know about you, but since Obama has been in office my paycheck as increased a little bit. That basis was wrong and misinformed and perpetuated by Fox, not all media. If I remember right, I did see other media outlets cover it for the sake of news, but did not take the time and effort that Fox did. I’m just saying Fox reports an alternate world .

Well the BILLIONS that the government is using to pay GM and Chrysler came from China and came from printing enough money to help, but not enough to cause inflation. That’s where the money came from, you can argue all day that taxes are going up, simply not factual. I challenge you to check out any UNBIASED source and see what Obama’s tax plan is.

Look at the policies Obama is trying to create, they are all to stimulate the economy in one way or another. Everyone hates the idea of healthcare system overhaul, but it will (not saying the day after it is implemented) it will save the US money, making everything more efficient including putting patient records into digital databases. And unlike the Bush spending Obama’s spending is constructive its not going to a war in which money comes back in one way or another. It goes to programs to put people back to work, again you won’t see these changes overnight, these things take time.

Oh come on, do you honestly think we are going to become Communist? Really? That really annoys me when I hear things like this. What basis do you make that argument? Compare Communist North Korea to the US. Does Obama want to rule the world? Does the government have any intentions of blocking all media to only broadcast anti-noncommunist propaganda? When Obama has 100% control of the US military and abolishes the three branches of government….then we will talk. Honestly….I can’t believe that comment.

I can’t speak for everyone that went to these rallies, because honestly I really didn’t follow it. BUT it has been proven by independent firms that under Obama’s tax plan only 2% of small business owner (not companies) would see a tax increase. Companies make over $250k all the time, but do the owners?

Ok, so do you believe that the ex-CEO of Washington Mutual who made $20 mil (I believe) for less the two weeks worth of work is fair? That is the trickle down effect that was in place for so many years. The salaries some of these people make is ridiculous, but past administrations believed that if you let them do what they want they would eventually spill some of that wealth and profit down the line. Obviously without regulation that would never happen. We are a greedy nation.

You nor I can say how history will judge this administration. That will be for the decades to come, we can only debate the topics of now and how they will affect the future. And I have said this before and I’ll say it again. If you would have given Obama a clean slate, ie no recession, no bank bailout, no energy crisis, no terrorist threat….odds are he would not have pumped that much money into the economy, nor spent that much. Remember Bush entered his first term with a surplus and ended it with a major mess.

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB