Post Your Pix Of Your Multiple Alt Setups!

I would like to start a thread showing pictures of your multiple alt setups. Come on guys, POST UP :friends: My DC Power dual kit shows up tuesday, so I will post pics of mine as soon as there installed.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats mine. stock 130A and Ohio Gen 240 that i got from MLA. Ohio Gen bracket as well.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

DC Power Alts - MLA

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Team Ampere Audio

I like those 2" pulleys on them. Rob said for me to get the 2" on my 2 alts as-well, for a little more "AMP's" @ idle. So needless to say, he put a 2" on my 1 alt from him, and gave me another 2" for my current alt.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I like those 2" pulleys on them. Rob said for me to get the 2" on my 2 alts as-well, for a little more "AMP's" @ idle. So needless to say, he put a 2" on my 1 alt from him, and gave me another 2" for my current alt.

Yeah there from rob at dc.SIKKKK work. .he called me yesterday just to chat and asking how they wered doing. ..i havent gotten my truck back but the installers said they are BEASTS to say the least.They have been doing installs forever and have used multiple different alts but they said none of them even come close to comparing to mine.Rob said mine are some of the nastiest idle output alts he has ever done http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Archived