Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Kicker Vs. Re


Basshead08

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am helping a buddy of mine out with putting a system in his single cab chevy. He will be using an aq1200d for power. The box has to go behind the seats and he isn't looking to spend more than $300 for subs. I found a good deal on 2 kicker l7 10's that would go in 2.5 cubes tuned to 38hz. I also found 2 re audio se 10's that would be in 2 cubes tuned to 35hz. Which do you guys think would be better for just getting loud. He's not really concerned with sq. Any other suggestions welcome within his price range.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Posted

the l7's will get louder. make sure they are dual 4 ohm so you can wire the set to 1 ohm and get the full power out of the amp.

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_c...sp?Q=2&I=42

Posted

Yeah thats what I thought too but just wanted to get some other opinions. Any other suggestions?

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Posted

id go with the re's and if maby tune them a little higher but re will be louder

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.
Posted

Out of the 2 I would go with Kicker.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Posted

Yeah thats kinda what we were leaning towards. He knows absolutely nothing about car audio, (This is first system) and he just likes the kickers bc they look cooler. lol

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...