GOTZ1LUNG's Sierra Video on Pg 15 - 5/17/12 TL#'s 151.3@29hz

ya my has all the bells and whisles heat seats and all that crap(not complaining bout those seat in the michigan winter tho lol) but ya i read that and was so confused cuz with 300amp alt and 2 batterys you shouldn't drop below 12v

and far as your system man i think is really nice, and doesn't matter what others think as long as your happy with it thats all that matters, if it hits hard enough for your tastes and your proud of it then well you met your goal. and think of it this way atleast you did it yourself, unlike alot of people. hell my system isn't great but i did everything myself so i'm proud of it :D

i'll be watching for the videos too i want to see it now with your 2nd amp in http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Maybe your truck has an abnormally low idle. Don't really know just shooting out ideas.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Maybe your truck has an abnormally low idle. Don't really know just shooting out ideas.

Dude, thats about the smartest thing ive heard today... If my truck idles lower than what this alt was built for then Wala!

Fuck me in the goat ass...

Overdrive pulley search..engaged

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Ok so the camera doesnt pick up any lows, or really any bass for that matter.. But, wel you judge..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

So i cant get a break for shit..Anybody got a 700R4 tranny for a 305 laying around cheap?

198,000+ miles on it, i guess it was time huh..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Its been a few days, i enjoyed the holiday then got on with my searching... Looks as if im looking at 2-500$ for a decent used tranny, so obviously Gibralter aint happening now either...

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

• 4 weeks later...

I got the new tranny in and took it out last night for a cruise'n...

I missed my truck so much! Car alarms everywhere hate me too.

So i Got some good news after all the tranny BS. The dealer was wrong when they said it was a 305 truck. Its a 350/4l60e combo and the vin backs this up. gotta love casting numbers and google!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

• 4 weeks later...

Just Wanna Say Nice Tuck And Clean Install You Have Skills Mate, Hope You Get The Volt Problem Sorted. Did You Clamp The Alt To Find Out What Amp It Really Is?

Mike

MICEuk

Mike

MICEuk

MICEuk's Website!

Volvo 850 T5 Turbo Estate

4 15inch subs......Build in progress!

SO WHAT IF I GO DEAF I CAN STILL FEEL THE BASS!!!

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived