Alpine

has anyone ever used the alpine headunit power pack?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

no but for the price of it you can get a decent 4 channel that will do more power

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

no but i want one, probably does more than my sony 4 channel, but idk how it'd fit in my dash its hard enough to get the headunit slid back in there.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

i installed one a friend of my wifes. i am saving to order one for my truck. it is pefect for my application because i will be using my head unit to power 4 Cadence CVLT-10 tweeters. if usually fits behind the HU in the dash nicely but it took me a good hour just to make it all fit in there nicely.

----reference's----

meade916

This looks like exactly what I need.

I have no problem with the current power that my speakers are getting straight from the alpine unit as of right now (I believe about 15w RMS) However, from what this product claims, it boosts the power output to a clean 45w RMS. If anything I'll be looking to add this to setup if it reduced the strain on the H/U at all. The alpine takes full volume like a champ powering speakers, however a little assurance would be nice, and of course a tad bit more volume would be nice as well.

Looks to me like this might be another awesome product by alpine.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived