thehoe92 Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 25-27 out of 35 alpine headunitseems after 21 I lose midbass.I have been keeping it at 23 lately out of 35. I heard on Alpine head units that there biggest peak is at around 23-24 somewhere in that area. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
uhoh_45 Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 seems after 21 I lose midbass. I have been keeping it at 23 lately out of 35. I heard on Alpine head units that there biggest peak is at around 23-24 somewhere in that area. yeah thats about right with me aswell so i turned the highpass up and it sounds alot better at higher volumes R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
thehoe92 Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 yeah thats about right with me aswell so i turned the highpass up and it sounds alot better at higher volumesit might also be the speakers I am running... BOSE FTL!whats your high pass set to? maybe I will try it see if its any better. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Gq85 Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 18-20 Alpine CDA-9886. But I am currently running stock speakers. I'm assuming 22-24 when I replace them.
bennett15 Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 23/50 i think on panasonic CQ-VX100 98 Dodge Durango 12 000K 50/55W Headlights 12 000K 35W Fog lights HU Panasonic CQ-VX100 7" Reciever (1) Fi SSD 18" Fully Loaded (1) Ported box 33hz (1) Soundstream TRX1500D (1) Soundstream TRX2.440 (1) RE 6.5" Component Set (1) Rear battery Big 3 in 0/1 gauge 2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire 250A Alt soon..
uhoh_45 Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 it might also be the speakers I am running... BOSE FTL! whats your high pass set to? maybe I will try it see if its any better. its set to the highest it can be on the deck which i think is 120 or 160 hz R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
eliassami5 Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 45/62? is my max, i set all my gains with the volume at 45 and ive got some bass boost and eq's set on my HU so i dont really go past 40 when im in the mood for loud music. But for demo's or just cruzin with friends waning i turn it up to 45. pioneer deh4000 91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep Just Empty Every Pocket 96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x [sPL_4_U] HiFonics - Alpine Pioneer - Clarion Infinity - Kicker KnuKonceptz
Stallion Marauder Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 26/35 Alpine Head Unit 2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P) Tinted Windows Purple HID's 10000K Fog Light HID's 10000K Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp 2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's Monster Performance RCA's 0/2 Gauge Wires BIG III W/Fuse 200 Amps Custom Built Alternator Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front Xstatic Batcap 800 Back Custom Mounted Bass Knob LED's 2x License & Trunk Light BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start
audiofanaticz Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 I heard on Alpine head units that there biggest peak is at around 23-24 somewhere in that area. yea thats about right. I burp my cda-9857 at volume 23, anything above that my number dropped by over a db.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.