How High Do You Crank It?

67 out of 80, HU starts clipping at 78 of 80

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i can go 40-40 of my headunit and its a pioneer premire 860, and i haven't blown anything on accident, but i was pittleing with my geo n i was runnin a jl w0 10 off a 300w majestic amp n it ripped the cone from the surround but still plays fine, might get a surround repair kit from partsexpress, but i useally go 40-62 on my premire 680 in my geo, maby more, its got polk db mids n highs but needs a better 4ch to run them, but bout all the systems ive ever had i try to get em set to were i can go high on the volume to get loud than get loud at a lower volume

the 680 has 2-4v preouts, the 860 has 6.5v preouts, and sounds alot better, but anyways i try to keep my sytems from distortion the best i can, i like it clear all around

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

20-22 /35

Sig has HU.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Archived