Where To Get Get 200+ Amp Alt

talk to Rob at DCpower, though he hasn't been around I don't think. Or Dominick Iraggi.

I personally wouldn't recommend Iraggi. Every single time I've ever contacted him, it takes about a week to get a response. I contacted him when I was shopping for a HO Alt & he took way too long to answer simple questions. Due to this, I didn't buy from him. I don't have time for that.

I've never dealt w/ DC, but I've heard good things.

Ohio Gen. good but pricey. Customer service isn't the best.

MechMan is ok & recommended. He gets back to you pretty quick. Thats what I'm running now. However, just about everyone I know personally with one has had to modify something to make them work, including myself.

My 2nd alt, which I'll be ordering soon, will be from Excessive.

Edited by 8Deuce

deff go with dcpower! robs kinda busy but he'll take care of you!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Rob @ DC Power has fantastic customer service.........so far in my experience. I ordered a dual alt kit from him nearly 2 weeks ago, still hasen't showed yet, but that was due to other means. Contact with him IS FU*KING EASY. If you call the shop, after 4 rings, the message machine gives you his personal cell #. DAMN! That is service.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

talk to Rob at DCpower, though he hasn't been around I don't think. Or Dominick Iraggi.

rob is very much around...rob@dc power great guy great customer service

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

rob is very much around...rob@dc power great guy great customer service

im pretty sure what he meant was that Rob doesn't respond much on the forums, which i'm finding is true, and can only assume that is due to him and Dave are busy, and just dont have the time......

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I personally wouldn't recommend Iraggi. Every single time I've ever contacted him, it takes about a week to get a response. I contacted him when I was shopping for a HO Alt & he took way too long to answer simple questions. Due to this, I didn't buy from him. I don't have time for that.

I've never dealt w/ DC, but I've heard good things.

Ohio Gen. good but pricey. Customer service isn't the best.

MechMan is The best & recommended. He gets back to you pretty quick. Thats what I'm running now. However, just about everyone I know personally with one has had to modify something to make them work, including myself.

X2 My Words Exactly. :8)