Where To Get Get 200+ Amp Alt

I say DC Power! :D

x2

my excessive amperage alt was a failure

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Rob says he has a

250 for 479$

290 amp for 509$

There, I got a hold of him for ya :D

Ya, well if you get a hold of him again, ask him what Seth's (ME) tracking number is, He has not responded to my PM in 2 days..... Could you do that for me?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Ya, well if you get a hold of him again, ask him what Seth's (ME) tracking number is, He has not responded to my PM in 2 days..... Could you do that for me?
Originally Posted By newls1:

Rob @ DC Power has fantastic customer service.........so far in my experience. I ordered a dual alt kit from him nearly 2 weeks ago, still hasen't showed yet, but that was due to other means. Contact with him IS FU*KING EASY. If you call the shop, after 4 rings, the message machine gives you his personal cell #. DAMN! That is service.

Make up your mind.... :rolleyes: :8)

I have Mechman and it was direct bolt in and way less than that price qouted for the ones above. I ordered another one from mechman on friday for my sons s-10 and it is less than a rebuilt from Autozone before taxes. You could read around and see what is said about each company and then look at prices. I have to say you will be PUSHED one way but dont let someone else make the decision for you. My 2cents.

Guest KyleCannon

^^

But remember, just because its a HO and its the cheapest doesn't mean it is better than the others :)

But like he said, go with what you feel most comfortable with.

Edit for my shitty grammar.

Edited by KyleCannon

I never said cheaper was better however I have never said any manufacturer(DC Power, Iraggi, Excessive, Powermaster, Mechman) is better than another or that one is crap. I can only speak from MY Experience and not what others say. I have and do use Mechman Alternators and they are all plus more than what was promised. Take a look at what is said by people who use each and compare then choose you maker.