kingsuv Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 First USACi show in Cali for the year. ATASCADERO AUDIO FX 7390 El Camino Real Atascadero, CA 805-461-5683 Outlaw SPL + STREET BEAT + CONSISTENCY CONTEST Registration starts at 4:00 PM Contest starts at 5:00 PM http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Schedule.htm http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Atascade...+El+Camino+Real Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Ray Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 so far away.. so fucking late. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
zfrerichs Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 so far away.. so fucking late. x2 i would like to check it out but i think ill pass Roseville, CA
kingsuv Posted April 27, 2009 Author Report Posted April 27, 2009 so far away.. so fucking late. Yeah and rooms aren't cheap either. We might be doing another group rate weekend on this one Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
FreelandKustomz Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 5pm start ?? you guys have street lights?
Ray Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 usaci always starts hella late. Group rates ftmfw. Is Mel goin? I mean.... do I need to bring my own "hearing" protection?? lol j/k Mel. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Melissa Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 usaci always starts hella late. Group rates ftmfw. Is Mel goin? I mean.... do I need to bring my own "hearing" protection?? lol j/k Mel. I don't know...you going to fuck up a bed like a 3 year old again
Ray Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 It's 4yr old at least. And I don't like being restricted in my Midnight tumbling. LOL 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Ray Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 That's how I roll. Literally. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Melissa Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 It's 4yr old at least. And I don't like being restricted in my Midnight tumbling. LOL Ok, maybe a 4 year old...LOL That's how I roll. Literally. Bring your hearing protection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.