Jump to content

Favorate Rap Quotes?


Recommended Posts

Posted

"I dont drink pepsi, I just sell coke"

- jeezy

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

Posted

easy enough.......

"I aint a killer but dont push me, revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy."

2pac-hailmary

thats my all time hands down

theres always work in progress

Posted

"I stab you with an umbrella then open it, cuz im sick like a diseased ethiopien........that shits whack, na fuck that..... i peel a cap back wit a cannonball, buck'em all fuck'em all, we standin tall"

ICP and three 6 maffia-just another crazy click

theres always work in progress

Posted

lastly, to show you all what you think youre missin.........

"no bodys got no mr roboto.......nobo.....nobo"

yea, its not rap but they fit in a catagory all of their own. STYX

theres always work in progress

Posted

"If i shoot you, i'm famous, if you shoot me you're brainless." 50 cent -Be a gentleman.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

"I'm makin' this money,

just to go spend it,

livin' the good life,

hope nobody ends it...." Gorilla Zoe - Lost

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there
Posted

"What if heaven was hell, and vica versa. Would you start doin' evil in order to nurture?" Pastor Troy - Vica Versa

I had one more, but I forgot it. I'll post it in a few

Posted

iv been diggin this one

money gotta big house, money got a bad girl

money make ya famous, money rule the whole world

money set trends, money is in the benz

money got associates acting like friends.

money money he owe money money he blow

money got sexy ladies danceing on da pole

mony got dem on a stroll, money platinum and gold

money make'em shake it like beyance knowles

love for money

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 431 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...