Jump to content

Favorate Rap Quotes?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Whats yawls favorite rap quote?

Mine:

"My only fear of dyin' is being reincarnated back to this bitch." -Tupac Shakur

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

Too fuckin many.

"Aiyo, I think about... when a nigga didn't have and a nigga told a joke... and the bitches didnt laugh. see now i do the math, i see if you got this... and this and this to some cats, that niggas the shit"

DMX - What they want

"And I hate when a nigga say talk is cheap, cuz im the type that let money talk for me"

Lil Wayne - Sky's The Limit

"She loves you when your paper thick n it looks like your making it"

G-Unit - Good To Me

Posted

lol. No one else.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

If I'm more of an influence to your son as a rapper than you are as a father…you got to look at yourself as a parent.

Ice Cube

To me, rappers are liars until I see that their actions coincide with what they said through the music. Me, I put my situations down and I make fun of them.

50 cent

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Posted

...and i hate when they say talk is cheap, cuz im the type that let money talk for me" lil wayne(prob not my fav but just had to post something off the top lol)

Posted

...and i hate when they say talk is cheap, cuz im the type that let money talk for me" lil wayne(prob not my fav but just had to post something off the top lol)

copier ! :lol:

Posted

If I'm more of an influence to your son as a rapper than you are as a father…you got to look at yourself as a parent.

Ice Cube

See I like shit like this. Old school rappers didnt just always talk shit in there music about what they got and you dont. Thwy had some deep lyrics that made you think.

Although One of my persanol Faves and always makes me think twice is of coures.... M>O>B>

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

oh shit i totally did copy lol. sorry i just sat down with a brew from gettina tire replaced...fuckin glass chunk lol. ill get a dif one up in a sec

Posted

Whats yawls favorite rap quote?

Mine:

"My only fear of dyin' is being reincarnated back to this bitch." -Tupac Shakur

OOMG HAHAHA MINE TOO when i read the threwad header i was like i know what im puttin and what happens u puteed it there....ahah sweet coool nice,damn,wow,crazy, haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 385 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...