Sundown Audio

List Of Amps Made In U.s.a.

Ben Building

Sorry to break your heart but 95% of all domestic vehicles actually built in the US borders are shipped elsewhere in the world. In fact there aren't that many plants in the US. The cars we drive come from Canada and Mexico assembly plants. So, the whole support our vehicles thing isn't cutting it either. The other 5% are special order vehicles. You'd have to buy a concept car to get a new US made vehicle. Remember that Car companies are taking an ass kicking themselves. But the whole cheap labor thing has been a topic for decades and isn't really what's kicking our ass. What put us over the top was Oil. Plain and simple and OVERLOOKED. I think amplifier parts made in china and korea and Brazil is fine, thats a machine process anyways, those countries have to trade something. Those countries don't have shit for natural resources like the US and thats why our country seems so great. We have everything (including a shitload of oil but we won't let ourselves touch it :crazy: ). Most other countries such as Japan, China, Brazil, Mexica, etc depend on cheap labor because they have no natural resources. It's not wrong to buy overseas, in most cases. In the case of amplifiers they will (or should) be assembled in the U.S. Those are jobs right there building amps. What's far worse than cheap labor in other countries is cheap labor in this country, as construction worker I can contest just how bad illegal immigrants are. There are illegal mexicans snatching up all kinds of jobs here in northern ILLINOIS!!! I can't even imagine how bad it is in the southern states. Thats whats taking our jobs and really fucking us over as well. This whole US made amp thing is very political really. Point is, if its assembled in the US typically it will be a much stronger reliable and solid amp then if it were assembled elsewhere. Designed in US and assembled in US is what makes a great amp. US made internals not that important. I bet the US uses the same machines as those in korea. The amps that are designed and assembled in the US are the ones that should be recognized on this thread. Quality before quantity.

USA FTMFW!!!!

x2, illegals suck, im in texas...

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

So who do we have as USA built? Thats the stuff I wanna run. I believe Earthquake is US built right?

I hope Earthquake ISN'T built in the US any more. Their recent amps have been pretty much shit.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

• 5 weeks later...

Don't forget about Korea. I've come to the conclusion that a lot of products coming from them is leaps better than your typical China sweat shop.

+1

Korean amps are 10X better than the shit from china.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

That's the point, I think.

Who sets price levels anyways? By price level I mean the price the end user is actually pay for the product? If there were a billion Zapco amps floating around, who would pay full price for them?

I don't care what you say, high price alone is not going to kill demand for a product.

If you really want to do something, try posting potential problems along with a possible (not even likely) solution to that problem. Use the Forum as a virtual "think tank" for solving problems and marketing purposes and things are possible.

But as soon as somebody chimes in with a so-called big problem that they can't think of a way to solve, then the whole momentum is scattered. I can think of feasible, if not viable, solutions to each problem posted, but why should one person post all the ideas?

Pardon the language guys, but let's get off our fat American asses and figure out how to DO something!!

Why start with such a small part of Made in the U.S.A. manufactures such as an Amplifier Company?

HOW MANY OF YOU OWN ONLY AMERICAN MADE CARS?

Electronics in general has advanced so fast that is sent over seas because of production costs. Its the enginuity of technology that remains here. It is that and only that we can hold on to at this point. This country is about pushing the envelope in everything we do. As Americans we expect more. Thus, why majority expect to be at a certain level of employment i.e. working in the office instead of cleaning the office. Furthermore of all the cell phones we own how many are still made here? All us ipod and iphone geeks just got put on blast.

The only way to truly support Made in the U.S.A. is to go out support FORD, GM and Chrysler. Go down to your local Farmer's Market and buy produce grown here or better yet locally. As for electronics that ship has sailed and so has most of computer programing as well. Majority of us using this forum via a computer that was made WHERE? well not here for the most part. Sure you might have built the computer yourself but, that parts are from.........

just my .02,

Actually the only way to support Made in the USA is to support the workers and the vehicles they make. The 3 you listed make only roughly 10% =/-5% of there vehicles here in the US. Honda, Toyota, BMW, VW and a few others who sell cars here in the US, build the cars here. So in order to support your US auto workers and to buy 'American Made' you need to buy a 'foreign' car.

America's greed is another countries profit. It's our own fault for most people wanting to and actually living outside of their budgets.

This whole thread is about: wanting in one hand and shitting in another. See which one fills up faster...

DISCLAIMER: I used a small % number given the current auto industry situation, although I may not be far off either way.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

My moms best friends husband owns earthquake sound along with his brother. Their warehouse is in Hayward, Cali but not sure where they are built..will ask him next time he comes to visit or i see him.

yea ...right

than u should be swimin in Earthquake stuff

Archived