98hoeonsixez "guess My What My Db Is Gonna Be" Game Thread

I would be happy with that score, but you don't have to "break" them in. They will either take it or not :)

Im very happy with it.Im just scared of it right this second lol

158.3 once broken in

If so that would be great.But im open for anything as long as it stays the same or goes up,if it starts going the other way ill start getting unhappy lol

i say 156 NO WAY a 158

Its whatever lol

Did I win yet?

If you guessed the right thing then sure,the winner needs to find there post and tell me what number it is so i can reference it

thanks

jprice

I just said that because i know how much of a prick a TL can be... Moving up a couple of points is easier said than done.

Thats just with my experience with a TL. It was hard enough for me to hit a 150 sealed up... But getting it up to 150.3 took a lil bit of thought. Your shit looks loud as hell! FUCK ....WAYYYY louder than mine for sure. But a 158 is a VERY HARD number.... remember when steve burped the hoopty? 160.. thats 8 18's...

Im just being realistic.... If you do hit a 158 I wil be in AWE.

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

I just said that because i know how much of a prick a TL can be... Moving up a couple of points is easier said than done.

Thats just with my experience with a TL. It was hard enough for me to hit a 150 sealed up... But getting it up to 150.3 took a lil bit of thought. Your shit looks loud as hell! FUCK ....WAYYYY louder than mine for sure. But a 158 is a VERY HARD number.... remember when steve burped the hoopty? 160.. thats 8 18's...

Im just being realistic.... If you do hit a 158 I wil be in AWE.

Yeah man i understand what your saying,and your so right,doing numbers is way easier said than done thats for sure....and yeah i saw that hoopty vid,fucker knocks man!But i know a 58 will be VERY HARD to get and thats why i said im happy now as long as it doesnt go down im good lol. .as long as it keeps ripping heads its awesome. .

Whats it do sealed up?

Those numbers are with the driver door open and the TL on the passengers side windshield right?

I did a 152.2 with my drivers window down and TL to termpro specs... with the door open it was even louder with a 153 even.

So sealed up is HARD.... that why I ask

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived