yea or nay  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a good idea for gm to buyout or merge with Chrysler

• Yes
    • No

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i voted yes because i have always liked GM, but over the past couple years Chysler has done better in the new design department than GM, and i would like to see some retro stuff come back to detroit like ford did the the mustang.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

whats peoples reasoning for no. I said yes because GM i like how their engines generally get nicer gas milage and i woudl liek to see that in more chrysler vehicles

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

whats peoples reasoning for no. I said yes because GM i like how their engines generally get nicer gas milage and i woudl liek to see that in more chrysler vehicles

Other than it financially not a wise move to buy a stuggling car company when your own company is struggling and loosing millions every quarter. Thats about it...

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

yea one car woo whoo.

Have you seen the new Challenger? The 300C's are real hot right now, and the Magium is a station wagon i wouldnt mind being seen in.

I love camaros I have been raised around the 67-69 camaros my whole life, hell my first car was a 81 Z/28, and the new camaro looks good dont get me wrong, but i would rather have the Challenger over the New Camaro, unless it was one of the New Baldwin Motion Camaros.

GM just has some catching up to do. IMO

I dont quite understand this, last I heard Chrysler was doing better than Chevy and Ford??? And the Camero's dont even look that good Id take a Challenger SRT8 when it comes out, 6.4L Hemi V8 putting out over 500+ HP who wouldnt want that, IMO Mopar is way better than Chevy or Ford.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I pray the don't get bought out, chrysler is the best IMO, Thats what I was born and raised on was Chrysler products....

Mopar Or No Car

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.