yea or nay  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a good idea for gm to buyout or merge with Chrysler

• Yes
    • No

lol you do realize they were bought out in 98 by the german company daimler right?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Yes thats why its called daimler chrysler and thats why its daimlerchrysler.com I just dunno, I don't want GM to buy it... I mean they already own so many fukn company's its not even funny... just my opinion though

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

the only reason i would see for gm buying it is to stay the #1 automaker in the world... toyota just hit #3 and 2 isnt far off

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I pray the don't get bought out, chrysler is the best IMO, Thats what I was born and raised on was Chrysler products....

Mopar Or No Car

Mopar or No Car I love it too bad i got a chevy I want the Dodge Caliber DUB Edition I saw at the Chicago Auto Show

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

One day, one company is going to own all American car makers and it will be the only American car company against the world. Armagedon!

I voted no. There needs to be some diversity.

Edited by Cpl Dozier

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

i would rather have a american company buy em out than it be bought out by the japanese

true, i boycott toyota, went i went to chicago auto show this year i went to every exhibit but theres and VW them ppl got on my nerves sayin represent dutchland or w/e

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

i agree and honestly it wouldnt be as much of a buyout... if the germans are letting gm take over the company for gm stock then theres a good chance they would also help gm start making better decisions. And honestly i dont see much being changed with the company chrysler itself. gm has tons of cars/trucks that are direct comps with each other...

btw the whole idea of chrysler doing better has alot to do with their original buyout... and i seriosly doubt the fact that daimler owning tons of gm stock that they wouldnt help out more with design factors...

hold on I thought Chrysler was bought out by Mercydes

http://www.daimlerchrysler.com/dccom/0-5-7...-0-0-0-0-0.html