damn dude, them Zombies are gonna get it... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Very nice man, just a quick question, where do you find those accesories for your shotty, i got a couple i been wanting to dress up so far i got a pistol grip n thats it

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Very nice man, just a quick question, where do you find those accesories for your shotty, i got a couple i been wanting to dress up so far i got a pistol grip n thats it

surefire forend, wilson combat +2 mag tube extension, knoxx industries recoil reducing collapsable stock and wilson combat ghost ring sights i havent installed cause i wanna get an 18" barrel to put them on

Nice collection, what do you think of the USP 45? It is the gun I am planning on getting when I turn 21.

i absolutely love it. she was my first. i've had a couple other pistols (glock 23 and walther p22) and as for reliability she cant be beat. i have about 3500 rounds through my usp and have had only 1 "malfunction" during a session when i put 600 rounds through it in a few hours where the slide didnt go forward all the way about 3-4 mm cause she was so gummed up with carbon and all i did was take my thumb and push it home and she cycled through like normal. as much of a bold statement as this is i will bet my life with this pistol. i wish i could take it with me to afghanistan. and even still shes tight and looks new!