MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I've never had any trouble with Onlinecarstereo. And I'm sure I saw Wooferetc. on some list of internet stores to stay away from. Like for selling fakes.

never had a problem with them

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

I have bought from woofers etc. a couple of times now. The nicest people answer the phone very quickly, and they are helpful.... If JL audio comps are fake then they are the best fakes in the world. Right down to the JL audio manual that came in the box. I tried to go with online car stereo, When I called to order they said they were out of stock, but the website said different. they offered to take my order , but told me it could be up to 2 months before they got more in. Who wants to wait two months with money in hand?????......not me.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I have bought from woofers etc. a couple of times now. The nicest people answer the phone very quickly, and they are helpful.... If JL audio comps are fake then they are the best fakes in the world. Right down to the JL audio manual that came in the box. I tried to go with online car stereo, When I called to order they said they were out of stock, but the website said different. they offered to take my order , but told me it could be up to 2 months before they got more in. Who wants to wait two months with money in hand?????......not me.

same deal happened with me...was going to buy a ss splx but they said it was in stock on the site, but out of them and were on back order when i was on the phone...

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0